Tackleberry Posted November 29, 2014 Report Posted November 29, 2014 I'm gonna have a mooch to Boxhill tomorrow morning about 10:30ish...if anyone else fancies a cuppa and a chat.. (coffee not provided).
SmokeEm Posted November 29, 2014 Report Posted November 29, 2014 Driving back through Aldershot today I saw a standard Mk1 Escort 4dr and the local Lemans Green one within seconds of each other!
Tackleberry Posted November 29, 2014 Author Report Posted November 29, 2014 A dry weekend is always gonna pull the odd one or two out of the garage. Especially this time of year.
Tackleberry Posted November 30, 2014 Author Report Posted November 30, 2014 Took my 19 year old son out for his first ride in a Capri...all I can say is that he had a grin like a Cheshire cat!!! (And still has)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now