Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was hoping for a dry day this weekend before sorning my car for the end of the month. Unfortunately, the weather is pants.  However, I did manage to get it out last Sunday for a spin and blow the cobwebs out.

 

Did a few country lanes and a nice run down to the Storey Arms above Brecon for a big fat bacon burger.  Finished off with a few pics up the Graig, just above my house.

 

Probably get it up on stands now in the garage, as I want to change a few bushes etc over the winter. Also looking to target the odd little jobs that I have been meaning to do, but just not got round to as well.

 

Bring on next April... 8)

 

 

post-12853-0-66022500-1448709354_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...