NobbyClark Posted October 20, 2016 Report Posted October 20, 2016 Hi all. As per title, is there a meet this month? Many thanks, Nobby
NobbyClark Posted October 24, 2016 Author Report Posted October 24, 2016 I'll take that as a no then!!
Englishbulls Posted October 24, 2016 Report Posted October 24, 2016 I was going to go, oh well. Maybe another time Nobby!! I was out in the cortina yesterday and took these photos.
NobbyClark Posted October 24, 2016 Author Report Posted October 24, 2016 It's a shame isn't it English!! Your Tina is a beauty and I'd love to see it in the metal!! Oh well as you said, maybe another time!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now