DaveH Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 Sorry to be a complete dumb ass, but how do I attach a photo to a post? I've tried messing with the 'image' button and frozen my computer twice Thanks DaveH
3.0s Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 Sorry to be a complete dumb ass, but how do I attach a photo to a post? I've tried messing with the 'image' button and frozen my computer twice Thanks DaveH there is a tutorial in sig room
DaveH Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 I have followed that through TinyPic and got so far but it puts a URL into the post, not a picture. Where have I gone wrong? DaveH
3.0s Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 I have followed that through TinyPic and got so far but it puts a URL into the post, not a picture. Where have I gone wrong? DaveH put in the url and post it
flyingbanana Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 u need to have a post count of 10 before you can post
DaveH Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 Cheers That explains part of it, but will my URL become an image after my 10 posts or will people have to click on the URL to see the pic?
3.0s Posted February 28, 2007 Report Posted February 28, 2007 CheersThat explains part of it, but will my URL become an image after my 10 posts or will people have to click on the URL to see the pic? if it has the img tags before and after ie copy the img code everyone will see it
over_head_cam Posted February 28, 2007 Report Posted February 28, 2007 If there are no 'img' tags on the url they can be attatched to it in your post by highlighting the url and clicking the button at the top of the text box. 10 posts and being a member for at least 7 days are a minimum requirement too though
DaveH Posted February 28, 2007 Author Report Posted February 28, 2007 Thanks again. I'm learning............................honest!
DaveH Posted February 28, 2007 Author Report Posted February 28, 2007 Ten posts on the board. Time to try again
DaveH Posted February 28, 2007 Author Report Posted February 28, 2007 Thanks for the guidance. IT WORKED My pic is now in my newbie introduction.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now