1962 105E

Hi everyone.

Due to changing interests, I am considering selling my 1962 105E. Specification as follows:

·         ST170 engine on bike carbs, Bogg Bros inlet manifold, electric fuel pump, pressure regulator

·         Megajolt / EDIS ignition system, and running the ST engine’s VVT

·         105speed 4-branch stainless steel exhaust manifold and system

·         5 speed Type 9 gearbox on Milton crossmember

·         Milton front end with coilovers, adjustable TCAs, eccentric multi-hole top mounts, strut brace, rose jointed/poly bushed

·         Vented front discs with Wilwood calipers

·         Milton reverse 2 cylinder pedal box

·         Rear end with Team Deville single leaf springs, Milton shock conversion, A-frame and anti-roll bar, rose jointed and poly bushed

·         3.77:1 diff with Quaife LSD, properly set up

·         6x13 minilite style wheels with Yokohama A539’s all round (175/60 front, 185/60 rear)

·         All steel bodywork, blue with white roof

·         Original number plate

·         Battery and fuel pump have been replaced

The car is not mint, nor is it perfect. Panel fit is good with all body trim in place. There are a few areas where the bodywork has suffered in the hands of previous owners (a small dent in the nearside front wing in the lower left front corner, some dents in the right hand rear quarter, a dent in the rear bumper). It’s had some replacement steel wings at some point in its life, and has had some welding in the usual areas, however for the most part the rest of the paint does appear to be original. The interior could do with a bit of a tidy up. That said, it is a solid, presentable, and useable 105E. I’m sure someone with the time and skills could make ongoing improvements to this great little car. I’ve just put a new MOT on it, valid until April 2019.

Asking £11500.

Would like to see what interest there is and see if deal could be done. I’m not often online and its difficult for me to talk whilst I’m at work, but feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I would be happy to answer any questions and provide more information/photos on request.

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

Edited by Anglezed
Added photos

• 4 weeks later...