Brenda1978 Posted December 3, 2021 Report Posted December 3, 2021 Treated Brenda to some new seat covers. I had forgotten how good the ghia seats are. But on with the racing seat covers lol. On Sunday I will retension and the creases will disappear. Found 2 x 10 mm spanners user the front seats. Front brakes appear better with green stuff pads. Outbraked a Citroën berlingo into a roundabout lolp 1
DT36 Posted December 3, 2021 Report Posted December 3, 2021 You going to Glynneath Coffee Meet on Sunday?
Brenda1978 Posted December 3, 2021 Author Report Posted December 3, 2021 I hope to be there. What time you going
DT36 Posted December 3, 2021 Report Posted December 3, 2021 36 minutes ago, Brenda1978 said: I hope to be there. What time you going Weather looks good. Might leave here about 10am if I can get my brother out of bed 😁
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now