Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

2003 Ford Focus ST170

 

For sale is my 2003 Ford Focus ST170

£2,999

Email: joe_flint@hotmail.co.uk

Tel: 07708982353

 

Car has undergone a complete exterior restoration around five years ago but I have used it every day since as it is my daily. I’ve attached a couple of photos of it painted in the booth but happy to send more of the work done in 2021. Car drives great and I have spent over £6k on it. I’ve listed below the work I’ve done over the years. Interior is in overall good condition but could use a refresh in areas. Very reluctant sale. Bank transfer preferred payment method if possible. Open to sensible offers. No PX. In the south Essex area 

 

New heater matrix (dashboard out)

inlet manifold control unit replaced (£600)

Oil sump replaced 

A/C pump replaced ( needs a re gas)

Inner and outer sills

Rear arches and new O/S wing

Full repaint apart from roof

Original radio sourced.

All four wheels refurbed

Drivers seat stitched 

Cam-belt changed last year at 140,000

Gearbox oil changed at 130,000

Full service last year and oil change in August this year.

E5 fuel used only in my ownership

Horn changed

Gravity stainless steel exhaust system (Cat back)

Replaced handbrake cable

Cavity waxed underneath.

New tailgate badges 

Both new headlight washer jets 

New aerial 

Genuine Ford carpet mats 

drivers sun visor replaced 

Rear suspension parts replaced (£800)

 

I have a box full of invoices and old MOTs and as I said, happy to send more photos and a walk around video if needed. No time wasters please. 

IMG_1090.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg

IMG_1105.jpeg

IMG_1106.jpeg

IMG_1107.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

×
×
  • Create New...