live in or near peterbrough 2nd sept

lee_capri

basically theres an in and out at frankie and bennys and when you go out theres one of them anti drive in the wrong way ramps, when you drive over them they go down but as soon as your wheels are over they will catch onmy exhaust defo, im just gunna drive out the wrong way

wont be able to make it now, damnit. Had an accident with the grinder working on my bumpers and nearly took the top of my finger off so its nice and mangled at the moment which means i cant drive very far :sad:. Hopefully i can meet up with you guys at ford fair or something?

wont be able to make it now, damnit. Had an accident with the grinder working on my bumpers and nearly took the top of my finger off so its nice and mangled at the moment which means i cant drive very far :sad:. Hopefully i can meet up with you guys at ford fair or something?

a bit of t-cut n some filler and you'll be alright :mrgreen:

a bit of t-cut n some filler and you'll be alright :mrgreen:

:lol: heres one i made earlier with some double sided sticky tape and some blue tac :lol::thumbsup: might have a front bumper in shed mate dont no what is up with yours you blood wipes off and is water based so no good for colour codeing :lol: hope your finger is o.k :thumbsup:

yeah its not too bad mate, been out for a drive today and didnt affect my driving too much so i might be able to make it after all unless you loons in your fast cars all speed off and i try to keep up lol. I braved it and finished the bumper off today though.. but now im not going to have time to respray some of the panels i wanted to do as some tit tried to touch it up so the last owner said and it looks terrible :sad: