live in or near peterbrough 2nd sept

lee_capri

does any-one think the meet was a success and want to do it again maybe we can find a pub instead so we have refreshment ect i think it was a good turn out for the first one as we had 7 osf's i will bring the wifes granny next time so we have a bit more veritey as it did look like a capri :lol: meet at one stage i dont no about any-one else but i my-self enjoyed the evening as picking up fresh ideas,and that exit out of their as played havoc with my exust as nearly ripped it off just what you need :lol: and they were some very nice osf's their and its good to talk and pick up fresh ideas :thumbsup:

we wondered what happened 2 u tiz!! we thought u had stopped 4 petrol thats all. sorry if i was nipping a long a bit quick 4 ya mate, next time i promise ya ill go a bit slower.

no worries dude, i think the same would have happened if we had been going slower just further away from home, that side had been vibrating and making a lot of noise for a while so im guessing it was a warped disc that has gradually worn the pads out that side or something... i'll find out in a sec when i have a look.

we'll make shaw we get someone to have the kids next time :oops::oops::oops: , there a bit to much if there is nothing for them to do :( , and i would like to say sorry to you all if they got on anybodys nerves :oops::thumbsup:

nah, your kids were fine. :wink: ..

sorry i was a bit late.... :oops:

i fink it was ok, we can always nip in there 4 a drink next time, were onli gunna do the meet in the summer i shd fink neway so if its nice we take the beers outside. n if weather shite we av a table n order like a plate a chips lol

we'll make shaw we get someone to have the kids next time :oops::oops::oops: , there a bit to much if there is nothing for them to do :( , and i would like to say sorry to you all if they got on anybodys nerves :oops::thumbsup:

nah, your kids were fine. :wink: ..

sorry i was a bit late.... :oops:

thanks jay :thumbsup: