Jump to content

jay

Members
  • Posts

    3,148
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jay

  1. jay

    Lsd.

    Thanks peeps. what's your person experiences with lsds,both good and bad?
  2. jay

    Lsd.

    Hello, simple really. I want an lsd. Where from, price? And which ones have you got.
  3. i was there (car less tho) stand looked awesome!!
  4. wow... that looks good..
  5. jay

    osf motivation..

    i know what you mean fella, owned my car for 10years, and its been almost 3 off the road...
  6. jay

    osf motivation..

    yeah, here is the main place i go to for inspiration..
  7. jay

    osf motivation..

    yeah, money is a big downfall, simple thngs like paying for a gas bottle, or a stock of discs, panels or metal.. damn osf's.. gagging to drive it tho..
  8. jay

    osf motivation..

    Not sure, it comes and goes with me. 4 years and counting with mine though. Nearly there. Will get it sorted this year Same, comes and goes. Something simple can make it go like running out of welding gas and not bothering to get anymore. I can't get on until I buy some. Maybe I'll call the supplier tomoz, lol i can relate to that! one of my excuses was i had ran outta 1mm cutting disc's.. did manage to strip two pinto's in my conservatory tonight tho..
  9. jay

    osf motivation..

    A tweaked 2.9 V6 Cologne, making the car a cruiser instead of a racer! fancied a change as well..... thats a big change! love a v6 tho.. nice choice.
  10. jay

    Birthday Cake

    niiiiice cake.... happy b'day!
  11. jay

    osf motivation..

    wow... good going mate.. whats going back in?
  12. jay

    osf motivation..

    Dont worry, never going to sell my escort, after 10years! rather cut my ears off..
  13. jay

    osf motivation..

    simple really, what drives you all on? ie out into the garage/drive to do something decent to your motor? have my escort off the road 3years this july coming (im ashamed to admit) I need a kick up the arse!!
  14. yeah i like to be consistant..
  15. well, my escorts still on the spit, been cutting, grinding, welding, swearing, bleeding.. urm! hoping, BIG hoping that i may actually get it out this year!! missing the baaaaarp of twin 45's, and the smell of hot exhaust.. lol
  16. amazing how time flies... (rubbish excuse i know)
  17. hi everybody...........
  18. ^^^6 Hi Tracey..
  19. thanks all.... ive missed you all
  20. I not been on for ages,for which i apologise. and blame work(now self employed),car(on a spit),blah,blah.... and I decided I NEED osf back in my life so hello everybody....
  21. mk1jay add me...! gotta get back on mw2, just completed assassin's creed 2..
  22. jay

    His/Her diary

    hahaha...
  23. cyclone's... i think..
  24. best way is to spray them with an APC, leave to dwell, and pressure wash...
  25. sorry mate, my cars still not on the road...
×
×
  • Create New...