hensont151
Members-
Posts
20 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by hensont151
-
Hi Mike. How are you. Did you get a reply from Dale. If you can't find him don't worry mike. Have you any information about the RS anyway. Any thing would be appreciated as I have only the photo's and video you posted. Thanks. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Wow do the head lights work. Just kidding. Very cleverly done. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi there.I didn't think about the conditions are very different to the UK and Australia. The size of the roads for one. I wish you luck with your parts difficulties. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Sounds like you have a real job on your hands. You would have thought that ford would make the parts universal or something. What about reproduction parts for Australian escorts is there a market for them. I see that the escort is available all round the world
-
I see.. Is it difficult getting parts then in Australia
-
Nice cars I bet they keep you busy. Mk1 twin cam.i bet that sounds great. Very jealous lol. They don't make cars like that any more. Both my brothers cars were crashed into believe or not he was so unlucky. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi Rally pack 2000 how are things with you. I meant to ask what car you have.I've got close to finding the owner of my old mk1 and all the recent work done on it. My brother Michael once owned a mk2 escort 1600 sport in black with blue decals and then he had a mk2 escort Harrier in silver. Does anyone have a Harrier these days. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi Mike it Tony. How are things. Did you manage to get in touch with Dale. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi Mike. Thank you for doing that, I really appreciate it. I'll keep my fingers crossed. [emoji106] Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi Mike i still can't believe that my escort belongs to your mate. Amazing stuff. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Thanks I always wanted to get it resprayed back then I was about 20 when I owned it can you believe it. Insurance for this car today would be interesting lol. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
New member Tony asking for advice.
hensont151 replied to hensont151's topic in NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTIONS
Thanks for the kind welcome. And thank you for your support. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk -
Hi to Rally pack 2000 Thanks for your reply again and I now have a link to my old mk1 present owner and a video of it so I'm very happy with the progress I've made and maybe I might get all the history of the work done on it and stuff since I sold it back then. Watch this space lol. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi to you mk2mike. I'm soo happy I have finally got a link to the car I once owned. Thanks for the information and brilliant video plus picture.can you let Dale your mate know that I have history of his car and would love to know about its journey after I sold it to my brother. It would be great to hear about it as I am very pleased to see it in such great condition after all this time. Thanks again for the information Mike. Tony. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
I did I was shocked to see the pic online to be honest. Thanks for the tip I will try that section and let you know if I get any feedback. And yes that's me in the photo. I had hair back then lol. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Thanks for your reply. I did.i loved driving it. The sound was amazing from the exhaust and the best thing was people didn't realise that it was fast so I did surprise a few other car drivers when I pulled away from them lol. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
Hi to everyone. I'm really trying to get some information about a Mk1escort I once owned reg DPD190J. this is me and my old car taken about 1988. I sold it on to my brother and after that we don't know anything about what happened to it.all I have is a photo of it witch I found when I owned it it had a lot of work done to it so would be amazing to be able to chat to the present owner or something like that. Any information about the car would be fantastic. Wish me luck thanks for reading this article and your time. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
I became a member of this oldskool ford club so I might get some ideas of getting some updates about my old cars life after I sold it. Anything that any one might know about its owner or recent work it's had done to it would be great. All I have is a photo of it I found online witch has a banner on the windscreen saying oldskool ford so that's why I'm trying all you members. Wish me luck. New member Tony. what my old car looks like now. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
-
I'm looking for any information about my old car. It's a Mk1escort reg DPD190J. I owned it in the 80s. I would love to hear about its journey after I sold it to my brother. I have seen a picture of it on line and looks great. Thanks for reading this article and wish me luck. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk my old car about 1988 it had a 2ltr cortina engine and gear box capri front struts and 3branch manifold exhaust amongst other mods.
-
- 1
-
-
Can anyone help me. I used to own a Mk1escort reg DPD190J. I have been looking for it and seen a picture of it so I know it's out there. It's now a RS2000 in blue. And looks in great shape since I last owned it.I would love to get any information about its recent years as I sold it in the late 80s please help. Thanks. this is my old car in about 1988.