Jump to content

trissybabes

Members
  • Posts

    99
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trissybabes

  1. I might get one for myself - that pink one's quite fetching.
  2. and check this out - the new K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Three Thousand) is a FORD MUSTANG!? http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/KITTKn ... erMustang/ The TV Movie is scheduled to air in the US on February 17th and if ratings are good - will go to a full series!
  3. That's very kind of you! I did go down the media route myself, did A level media and went on to do "Television and Radio Studies" at Salford University. Completely useless qualifications for the career I path I took, but I can edit like a good 'un! BTW - what's someone so tender in years doing with such finely honed exquisite taste in automotive expression?
  4. As long as the lady's taxed, she'll be there!
  5. I'd been itching to get that footage of the 2 'tinas up since the moment I'd shot it! Well worth hanging out of the Probe at 70 for! Only problem is that I knackered me camcorder on the Looe run by attaching it to me Capper's rear window! I think my rear wheels need balancing, cos it was vibrating like a bugger on the bypass on the way home - and shook the guts out of the camera. I didn't notice anything until I watched back the footage I shot for the Route 38 run and it was clicking and skipping through a lot of it. I got round the skipping on the audio track for this vid by muting it but I'll have to save some pennies now for any more shoots in the future. New camcorder time... I was just getting back into video making again too - I even looked up a steadicam on fleabay - which I'll get one day - so that I can do walking tracking shots at shows and keep the camer nice and steady.
  6. I have finally had a chance to edit the footage together from the meet on the 6th October. YouTube's crappy interface doesn't do it any justice, the sync is slightly out but the shots of the 2 'tina's on the A30 side by side are well worth watching for alone!
  7. ...and finally...
  8. and here's some more piccies - from the other post - because you can never have too much of a good thing... Clicky for piccies!
  9. What a day! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Lee and a huge thank you too for a great day out! I have added a photo gallery from the day to my fotopic account: Clicky for piccies! Also, COMING SOON - the video from the event. I need a clear weekend to get to edit it but I'll post it up here as soon as it's done. Got some absolutely brilliant shots on the way back of Andy and Gary's 'tinas side by side on the A30... Very, very
  10. trissybabes is coming in his Probe. You'll still be welcome What, even in my Probe? BTW - sorry I missed the meet last night.
  11. Imagine buying that, stopping at traffic lights and seeing a genuine Lotus Carlton pulling up behind you...
  12. Cheers for those - I was looking for some decent games to play while I'm dropping off the kids.
  13. please tell me you did! Nah - there ain't one. Does look nice though and worth every penny.
  14. DAMN - I just hit Buy It Now...
  15. wow..this is getting BIG !! Story of my life... Chuck me down too. Capper'll be off t'road but I'm up for it as long as you don't mind a piece of modern shit Probe in the line up... (at least it's got the right badge??) Besides, I'll get Sam to drive and I'll video us on the way there and back... 1. mrs + mr leadfoot 2. Sab6024 3. hellblue 4. Vista 5. Capriaddict 6. Mk2Griff 7. Cmpod83 ( with new suspension, tyres, wheels and a 5 speed....ooof ) 8. mk2escortmad 9. mk2harrier 10. ilovegrannys (if not away - fingers crossed i am not!!) 11. hhu595n 12. Alang (possibly) 13. Mk1_Warnzee 14. Mrp 15. duchy boy 16. fordtina3 17.dellboy22 18. mr & mrs trissybabes (she's my plus one)
  16. Learn to love CTRL+ALT+Z - Undoes your edits one at a time...
  17. Blimey - I thought the standard issue traffic Veyron was out playing there for a second...
  18. Hey! What about Battle of the Planets? Space Sentinels and Pole Position? Nice 'Stang but WTF was that other car anyway???
  19. trissybabes

    Top Gear

    I'm up for TG and Heroes - I tried getting into it when it was airing on Sci Fi but was a little fed up after the first few episodes. I gather it's abit of a slow burner though - I'm gonna try and go with it this time... If I could get through Invasion, I can get through anything!!!
  20. Krusty All Slop? Ewww...
  21. That makes sense - they live just round the corner from where they used to work. Not seen the RS2000 at all but often see the SuperSport. They come to you for bits do they - has she had it long? It's very tidy...
  22. I saw 2 Cappers out and about today - both in really good nick. One mineral blue 2.8 went through Hayle at about 0945hrs today and then saw another one - a black 2.8 as I was coming from St Ives. and before you ask, I didn't meet any men with 7 wives. There do seem to be a good few down here and as sab says, they look like they've been 1 owner from new. There's a little old lady who lives in Lelant who has a yellow Mk 2 Escort 1300 Super Sport or something that's in great nick - and she uses it prety much every day!
  23. trissybabes

    caption

    "CHUNDERCATS - HO!!!"
×
×
  • Create New...