Jump to content

Scott W

Members
  • Posts

    88
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scott W

  1. Speak to the guy who runs oldpartsstore, I had a conversation with him last year and he explained that there is someone whao has spent a lot of time and money manufacturing the pressings for new wings.
  2. yes thats it, thanks sorry theres no prize!
  3. where the school kids are forced on to an island to with exploding collars and they have to kill each other? theres two parts to it, if that helps!
  4. Just been reading in Pratical Classics that there are 3200 mk 2 Escorts left on the road in Britain, this can't be right! surley there's more?
  5. good idea I would enjoy that trouble is I have unspent convictions.
  6. cheers guys, I need to do something exciting, not stuck in the same place all day, I have a degree in surveying and work as a surveyor but some days are just utter shi! Tree Surgeon a good idea but my brother in law is one and is finding it tough at the moment, can i still join the army at 33 and shoot some gooks that would be exicting.
  7. I am bored bored bored in my job today, any ideas? I hate paper work and I want a job that is fun and exciting!
  8. Hi Guys, I subscribbed last year and have had to go out and buy the last two copies, but monies has been direct debited form my account, wheres the magazines? cheers Scott
  9. You have PM
  10. I suggest you need to be there when the baliffs go there, if any turn up, I have been down this road and got in too more trouble when , shall I dare say made my own way into the property to get my car back, as i was nearly charged with Buglary for getting my own car back. The landlord cant evict the tenant unless a court order is made, this can take up too a month last one I had to get one done. I would go down and report to the local Fuzz make sure you get an incident number and hand them a copy of your log book.
  11. should say samcos
  12. Hey Sambo, I saw your car on the on Sunday near the blocked part of the circut, I went past in new shape TT with private plate racing my mate in his porsche, I was going to stop, but was filming ourselves going round the circut almost managed flat out along the musalane straight. I couldnt get my car ready in time! I am taking it next year without fail it was fantastic weekend!what site did you stay on?
  13. No not in the mental state, I need someone local to me that can muck in getting my mk1 fixed. Handy with a welder and spaners as time is running out and I need it back on the road for june I will pay for help, I am in the North Herts area, I have all the tools that are required, so if someone is looking for some weekend cash please contact me cheers Scott
  14. Now brought my ticket looking forward to the trip 1. JohnnyH - MK1 Escort 2. Ems - MK1 Fez 3. Burns - Mk1 Fez 4. KJ 1320 - Mk1 Escort 5. Oddball - Mk1 Escort [Nimbus] 6. MexDan- Mk1 Escort 7. boXXer- Mk1 Escort 8. jason harris- escort 9. jason harris- mk3 zodiac 10. Kevmk2 Mk2 Escort 11. Garymk2 Mk2 Escort 12. Madturk Mk2 Escort 13. Pelvins Anglia 105E 14. Capripete- Capri (of some sort) 15. lotusless. consul capri (again) 16. Noodles - Mk2 Escort Estate 17. mk1kev- mk2 escort 18. mossy - mk2 escort 19. wide escort - mk1 escort 20. ZetecVan - Anglia Van 21. Jubfab - Capri 2.8i 22. Maximusprime - 123E or mk1 fez 23. jamesmk1 - mk2 capri 24. emu - Mk2 escort 25. Steve Dray - 1967 Ford Anglia 105E 26. Leonmex-1972 mk1 esocrt 27. fleet-mk1 cortina gt 28. FlashCadillac - Mk1 Capri 29. sporty-corty16v-mk1 zetec cortina 30. webby - 105e 31. webby senior - 100e 32. Stu.C - Mk2.5 Capri 33. Hunter T mk1 escort 34. 35. Jimboshka - Mk2 Escort 36. BaileyMex - MK1 Escort Mex 37. 105ESteve - Anglia 105E 38. LeakyGasket - Mk2 Cortina 39. jed 40. LEE2K7 41. smiffy-mk1 fez 42. styut - mk1 rs2000 43. Rustypup - Mk 2 Tina 44. Crapichris - some form of Capri 45. O_H_C - Fizz-pop 46. BudgieV8 - Mk1 Capri V8 47. Lynx2us Mk2 Escort Ghia 48. calypsogordon capri calypso 49. Doyle mk3 Capri 2.0S 50. Haynesmanual - Anglia 105E 51. Sutton4ord - Anglia 105E 52. lee_capri - capri V8 53. ann_capri - mk3 capri 54. martymk1 - mk1/mk5 cortina 55. beu_79 - mk2 Escort ghia 56. madmex - mk2 escort 57. escamino - Mk1 escort 58. V8Ian, Mk2 cortina, if its fixed. 59. 72mk1escort - MK1 Escort 1100L 60. karengunner - MK2 Escort 61. oldsmokey- prefect/ lotus cortina 62. old skool anglia -mk1 escort 63.petrolhead01 -100e 64. andygfc- whatever's ready 65. Escort Greg - mk1 escort 66. DeanMk1Capri - Mk1 Capri 3.4 67. Orange whizz 1977 Capri 3.0l Ghia 68. Paul Ashman - Mk2 Estate 69. walsh253 - 100e 70. twink 71. nursey 72. Shaun1.6ghia - Mk2 escort 73. stan the dj - MK1 Escort 74. Mustang mk 3 cortina 75. Driver - Mk2 RS2000 76. frenchy- mk2 granada 77. corsair Dean - '68 corsair 78. stan the dj -mk2 tina estate 79. Big G mk2 escort 80. Chris MK1 fezza 81. Billy_smith 82. Razersedge 83. Mk2 Stu 84. H.P.E harry - mk2 escort 85. Lee betts - capri 86. Kyle dearlove - mk1 escort 87. ratman MK1 cortina 88. DeuceCoupe mk2 cortina 89. Z-Head Mk3 Zephyr 90. willsy 91. cortinamad- mk5 cortina 92. john123 - ford cortina 1600e or anglia 93 clur - anglia van 94. mk14dr - erm.... mk14dr 95. 96. Scott W - MK1 estate there or there abouts
  15. As a suggestion over all these low life stealing scumbags, that a new room is set up with access approved to those with a certain no: of posts and those that someone else can vouch for as, say I dare say good Character !!!!! So that we can discuss any proposed security and any info about these low life scum
  16. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1968-Ford-Escort- ... dZViewItem
  17. Go to your local hardware shop or steel suppliers, or someone like screwfix and order rol pins 11mm in diameter and 80mm long there are something like 25p each!
  18. East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' We gonna do what they say can't be done We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run Keep your foot hard on the pedal Son, never mind them brakes Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' We gonna do what they say can't be done We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run... East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' We gonna do what they say can't be done We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run... Ol' Smokey's got them ears on He's hot on your trail He ain't gonna rest 'til you're in jail So you got to dodge 'im and you got to duck 'im You got to keep that diesel truckin' Just put that hammer down and give it hell... East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' We gonna do what they say can't be done We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run...
  19. Do you have the part no: I can then reference it from my parts book
  20. well I might see some of you guys there then let me know if you are going
  21. Well anyone, I am going over on my bike and spending a couple of days thrashing around
  22. I looked at this a couple of years ago, I even contacted the people who made them for Ford, Ford forced them to scrap the tooling! My suggestion is that someone makes them in carbon fibre, or looks at manufacturing them in China or I have found a place in Turkey, but again it is the cost and the comunication barriers
  23. thanks mate, I too have a mk1 RS2 (under a long resto 11 years and counting) and I know the values, this car is an estate it is a bit crusty as I use it as a daily driver the wing was knackered anyway but still doesnt warrant £300, I think that I can push it up though, what pisses me off though is that through no fault of my own It cost me money!
×
×
  • Create New...