Jump to content

quattro

Members
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by quattro

  1. What a bunch of shitc*nts. Why do people do that to cars?? It does not make sense!!! On another note:- Driver, your avatar is rather nice...
  2. What do you need to know?
  3. Sounds like I'll see you there then! So where are we meeting Halfway House or Dick Turpin? Then make our way down to the seafront and laugh at the chavs in Saxo 1.1s with 3 spoilers and a dustbin for an exhaust. Yay!
  4. ......cool
  5. Assuming I get the Capri all working properly and don't crash it at Nurburgring next week, I will come for sure! Must warn you though, my Capri isn't exactly what you would call mint.... Got a couple of marks and no rear bumper, all your cars look rather nice. So if you don't mind a shitbox tagging along I shall see you there!
  6. " After a very long busy night, Steve finally decided that time travel was not possible "
  7. Um... Ouch. That's rather unlucky isn't it!
  8. Volvos are pretty quick, my S80 T6 will sweep past 160mph with reasonable ease, it is geared to do 200mph but I reckon it will just about get to 170mph which isn't bad.
  9. Sorry to be dumb, but what is the "plastic brigade"?
×
×
  • Create New...