Jump to content

Monkfish

Members
  • Posts

    386
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Monkfish

  1. Just realised I've got a thread for the Cortina, but not the Fiesta. Full fat 2-litre conversion makes it lively...
  2. Madness. I got hit by the fallout from Iceland earlier... it was a frozen sausage roll.
  3. I reckon without. Subtle
  4. LPG FTW!
  5. They already are.
  6. Might take the Fiesta down for a bit of the Run What You Brung action on Monday, weather permitting.
  7. Pretty sure he was too busy to take any this time.
  8. Everyone loves a bit of flip-flop foot action.
  9. Monkfish

    I have a job

    Congrats Ian, great news.
  10. I've heard he's got a laminated copy of your CF feature... a big fan of yours apparently.
  11. No way, next you'll be telling me Michael Barrymore bats for the other side.
  12. Erm, not yet but very soon I promise... Things have been unbolted, but nothing bolted back on in their place as yet. Was supposed to make Scotch Corner, but it'll be the Pod in April now - still the same colour scheme but the rear panel matching, and a more 'lively' running gear! Paint to follow later in the summer, funds allowing.
  13. Philistines
  14. Giggidy.
  15. Plus don't forget the clocks change, so 5.30 really
  16. Welcome to the hot seat (which, if I'm honest, is probably still quite badly soiled, unless the cleaners have worked over time or knitted you a snazzy cover). I'm sure you'll have a great time working on the mag, and the most important thing you need to know is, that the record to beat is 7 doughnuts in a day. But that's not held by me... Gareth
  17. Did someone say burger van and local meet? Sounds good to me.
  18. Come on, we need videos! Great result mate, and I know how much you enjoy driving four-door Escorts back home from the rollers!
  19. Happy Birthday mate.
  20. Beige Rage, looking good Joe.
×
×
  • Create New...