Jump to content

oliwally

Members
  • Posts

    739
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oliwally

  1. No Laughing Please Volvo 850 T-5R Saloon Manual In Green. 1 Of Only 23 Imported Officially Imported.
  2. Or This?? http://www.tractordata.co.uk/fordson_to ... /index.htm Think Its Very Close
  3. That Doesnt Seem Too Bad,Maybe A Little Low But Far From Terrible. When You Had The Cover Off What Was The Stem Seals Like? My 1600 Capri Would Puff Smoke Quite Heavy When Shutting Throttle From High Revs. When I Next Did The Tappets Found The Stem Seals On The Exhaust Side Mainly Up At Top Of Valve. Have A Look At The Breathers? When Were The Tappets Last Checked Or Adjusted?
  4. I Need To Rent A Garage Quickly,Local Council Have Started To Knock Down The Local Ones So I Cant Get One From Them. Ideally A Double Size With Power To Store My MK1 That I Cant Have At Home. Again Councils Useless As Dont Know Of Any,Even Asked Them For Info On getting Started As A Workshop On An Industrial Estate With A Couple Of Mates. So Anyone Got Ideas,Would Love A Workshop But I Need To Be Realistic
  5. But This Ones A Goodun http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ClassicRoadTax/ And This...Un http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/oldcars/
  6. And This One http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/vehicleban/ And This One http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ban-loud-exhaust/
  7. Signed Up Too. Searched The Site And Found This W@nker http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ScrapClassicExp/
  8. I'm Not A Member,Mate Is Though. Did Ask Him To Let Them Know That Real Cars Are Going There But Not Heard From Him. He's Working Saturday So He Cant Take His Rice Cake There.
  9. On These Peoples Website celica-club.co.uk You Need To Log In But Here's What I Got Sent To Me Hi all have spoken to members of the site and would like to arrange a meet at Boxhill but try to get as many celicas to go as poss so we can get some good pics for the club would anyone be up for it? ok i have looked on the box hill web site it looks good for the 14th of april there will be some bike there i'm sure but hopefully we can get in there to. so come on all members that can make it lets make this a good meet.. ok then it's 10am at clackets then on to box hill. 1 me 2 pat 3 dj swift 4 mat 5 werewolf please add on if you would like to go. Many thanks Dazols
  10. Just Heard That There Will Be A Celica Meeting At Boxhill On The 14th. That'll Be Interesting....Real Cars And The Plastic Fantastics In One Car Park
  11. Not Long Enough
×
×
  • Create New...