Jump to content

Ste-V

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ste-V

  1. What does RGA mean? And yeah I could get a Mk2 Granny one (I do racing), but guessed it would be wider.. Thanks for help, Steve.
  2. Hi, Was just wondering if you could suggest the best place to look for a Mk5 Cortina rear spoiler? And how much should I expect to pay for a good one? Cheers, Steve.
  3. Thankyou everyone Steve.
  4. Cheers, think I will probably go with the Yokohamas.. Steve.
  5. First off, if I'm posting in the wrong place, forgive me I would just like a bit of advice off the people who know best I have a Mk5, 2.0 pinto Cortina currently in primer, hoping to be finished for around the end of this month.. Have a set of '6j x 13 RS 4 Spoke' alloys to go on it, which have been sandblasted and are waiting for paint. Anyway, my question is, what tyre size/make am I best off with? I sold an old Mini today so decided I'm going to buy the tyres now ready before the money disappears! Hoping to spend probably around £200 ish for a set of 4? Don't mind a bit more for the right tyres Car will mainly be used for the road, so I don't want a set that will be bald after 1000 miles, but at the same time I want it to do as I want it to You get the idea Soo, any ideas on good sizes/makes/rough prices? Cheers, any help much appreciated. Steve.
  6. Just a quick question, sorry if I'm being a bit thick Will awesome's poster be printed and sold or anything? As I would quite happily buy a print of that and stick it on the garage wall Cheers, Ste-V.
  7. Cheers all
  8. Hello all, My name is Ste/Steve/Ste-V (pronounced Stevie), whichever you prefer! I'm a 19 year old (just on Saturday) lad from Blackpool and I am a fellow classic Ford lover. Alright, I AM a banger lad, but I do also have Classic Fords about me that I DONT plan on smashing up. I have a Mk1 Fiesta, a Mk2 4 Door Escort rolling shell, a Mk5 4 Door Cortina (which I am painting this week - will post pics) and I also have a Mini Project.. Alright it isn't a Classic Ford, but it is old. Not too sure if theres any other banger lads on here, but please don't stone me for it, I can tell the difference between worth keeping or not That's about it, hopefully I'll start seeing you about! Oh yeah, one last thing, what does YKT mean? Teehee.. Thanks, Ste-V.
×
×
  • Create New...