Jump to content

Ste-V

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ste-V

  1. Confused Why are you breaking it??
  2. Ste-V

    dont forget

    Remind me later, there's still time to forget
  3. Never seen it before, just watched it.. Good OSF plug!
  4. We have a metal dustbin which they go in, then they get taken to the tip when full
  5. Yeah I forgot Gordon, I'll go see him Monday I think Cheers both.
  6. Well, decided to look into the steering problem on the Capri this afternoon.. It locks a full turn one way more than the other. Got it on the ramp at work, had a look, and the track rod ends werent equal, so decided to go Kwik Fit to let them track it.. Went a saw a mate of mine, he's adjusted them for me so they're pretty equal, but obviously it's thrown steering wheel out. So, come back to work, tried to undo steering wheel nut, and it has sheared off the end of the column Some nugget has put the nut on with superglue as loctite Just my bloody luck! So, don't suppose anybody fairly localish has a column for a Mk3 Capri? Going out now, but if you can help, my number is 07707369119. Thankyou for any help Rant over Ste-V.
  7. Ste-V

    Ultimate OSF ?

    Imagine how much that would go for in an auction on here haha..
  8. That looks cool as! Do me something like that for the winter season
  9. Don't know whos it is, looks a weapon though!
  10. Lets see the car in your sig on the track then That isn't a car for racing though I mean, if I gave say £250 for a rare Jag or whatever, to the right person, it might be worth £1000 or more to restore, but a car bought for racing, is a car that's being raced
  11. Sorry to hear that mate I'm a dog person, really upsets me hearing stuff like that Like others have said, try to enjoy the rest of her life as well as possible We have two border collies, one had a stroke (3-4 months ago), still going though and happy as ever
  12. Most banger lads (like myself) do know the difference between a car for racing and a car for keeping.. A rare car looks awesome on the track though If I had something rare, which I could sell on for a grand, I'd race it
  13. Thanks Bloody years since I've used PhotoShop, not bad for 10 minutes
  14. I always struggle Get rid of them for a few days EDIT: Actually, the comfort idea sounds good Will look into it
  15. Agreed, I like the car, I've seen it before, just the ad..
  16. Bet it's bloody horrible on a cold morning!! Cool as though
  17. Look'slike a George to me
  18. That is interesting to watch During the war a Lancaster Bomber crashed into my Nanas school, luckily, not sure how, she survived
  19. Ste-V

    Winter

    I don't really feel the cold, rain is miserable though Nice listening to it on roof though when you're sat in front of a proper fire
  20. Ste-V

    Escortmad79...

    I stop to watch it everytime I see it
  21. that lookz wikid!
  22. In bangers I put wheels and tyres underneath, depends how rough and ready you are
  23. Very nice mate
×
×
  • Create New...