Jump to content

Ste-V

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ste-V

  1. Ste-V

    drove

    It's all fun
  2. Looks a tidy old motor mate
  3. I raced a capper last year.. And one the year before.. Got a built Mk1 Granny in me garage too
  4. Does sound pretty cool it you had the patience to do the work and make it happen Think if I was going to all that hassle it'd have a purring 2.8 under the bonnet though or something like that, daily or not
  5. I have heard that, but I can't see it changing, apparently our cars are the safest in Europe
  6. Not an OSF, but I had an M reg 5 door Nissan sunny a couple of years ago.. They rot around the rear strut tops, one day I drove over one of Blackpools many speed bumps and back end dropped a bit, looked in rear view mirror and couldn't see out of back for the parcel shelf Carried on using it til tax run out to take my mates KX65 to where we go on it Then broke it for banger spares
  7. Ste-V

    Some people

    It is annoying I drove from Blackpool to London with a mate of mine to buy a yank a month or two ago.. Similar situation Ended up coming home empty handed
  8. Sounds good Welcome to the forum lads
  9. I can't really say anything, I'm normally that idiot still trying to get a drink an hour after last orders Not to the grease mega mix though
  10. Tell them the boys said they're wrong!
  11. Looks well that mate, wouldn't mind it parked in my drive
  12. It does my head in, especially as I drive my capri daily
  13. Agreed
  14. Good lad He needs to talk to her about it though, she may just want a bit of fun too?
  15. I'm sorry to hear about that buddy.. There's some bad people out there, but must be an awful feeling finding something like that out about a friend
  16. Ste-V

    R.I.P Tess

    Good on you for taking in a dog having a hard time, I know how hard it is when you have to put them down, it's an absolutely horrible thing to have to do, but sometimes, it's for the best As long as she's had a good ol' life while she has been with you then that is all that matters We have always had rescue dogs, we have two border collies at the moment and one of them was kept in a garden for two years, wind and rain, living on scraps before we took her in.. I'll admit it like others, I get really attached to dogs.. The last dog of mine that had to be put down was my best friend, and I cried and cried and cried, but, it was the right thing to do Hope you consider saving another poor dog mate, chin up
  17. Ste-V

    crazy ideas...

    Nothing to do with guitars as I don't have a clue about them But Antz, who is that in you avatar? I saw someone else ask once but forgotten which thread Just wondering by the way
  18. I bet Be alreet on the back of a sideways capper
  19. If only we had a bit of snow OUTSIDE the house Snow looks lovely on here though
  20. Just noticed, that caravan in the background in your sig has 2 'front ends' and is curved.. Looks a bugger to tow
  21. so now your saying all banger racers are fat as well, i'm stunned Cortinabully = foot, it, in, right, your, put (re-arrange to make a saying that sums up your post) Put your right foot in it?
  22. Same story here Not to worry
  23. Capri t shirt ordered.. Cheers
  24. That white Mk2 Escort that was on eBay 2 or 3 weeks ago, think everybody saw it
×
×
  • Create New...