Jump to content

Ste-V

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ste-V

  1. Yeah just keep your eyes and ears open mate, you'll find a straight old capri for that no problem
  2. 604 In my area.. Not good Although I portray it to not be too bad?
  3. Looks cool Theres a fella in Garstang (village where my missus lives) who drives one daily, big tele in back for the kids lol..
  4. One in my Capri at the mo (coming out), has 40s on it and a 4 branch and still absolutely gutless haha..
  5. Just bought meself a set of almost new Midland Wheels 7x13 minilights off a mate for £200 with tyres, happy chappy
  6. Ah I'd love to get into a bit of rallying! Got a Mk2 4dr sat about would make a perfect cheap rally car Surely that must be more expensive than Oval racing?
  7. Aha good to see someone else from up this way on here How you doing? And hows Warton? Hardly been this year.. Getting back into it next year!
  8. Jealous!
  9. I'm sure nobody wants to see my daily XR2i lol..
  10. Cheers buddy
  11. Cheers buddy Its for the Capri.. Not a big fan of turbos and stuff like that so just going for a good old zetec on 45s I'm thinking
  12. I just spoke to him again, apparently the bottom ends been lightened and balanced aswell, and the ARP bolts are just on the rods.. Gonna go for it I think.. I know the lad fairly well and he assures me it went well.. Cheers jiffer
  13. Sorry if this is the wrong area, but was after a swift reply Been offered a 2.0l silvertop Zetec engine.. Head has been lightly polished, has an alloy crank pulley and ARP bottom end bolts.. Nicely painted, he wants £200 for it.. Worth buying? Cheers for any help Ste-V
  14. I don't know what all the fuss is about, nobody knows how safe it will be til it's finished, but TBH, who cares? There is only going to be (I presume) one man driving the thing, so why does it matter to anyone else how he will get on IF he has an accident? I don't really like BMW's, but fair play to the man!
  15. Longest post on OSF anyone?
  16. I asked you once before somewhere on here, cant remember where though, but if you do strip it, how much for the seats?
  17. I fancy that France trip, any more info?? Cheers
  18. Well, I dunno what it is like where you are, but up here, it is the highest I've ever known it this week.. A mate of mine took a 406 in on Monday, with no engine/gearbox/shafts, hadn't filled inside with metal or anything, and he got £156 for it over the bridge.. Presume it will be high all over the country If that was weighed in up here, complete, I'd guess at about £150 - £160 ish
  19. Cheers, I know I should of Really really regret it now.. It was a great car Pllleeeeeeaaassseeeeeeeeee somebody find me the mans address so I can go find it, I'll pay a small fee if I have to lol... Ste-V.
  20. Mmm Cossie..
  21. Sad post, found a few pics on computer of my old Fiesta, my first OSF Only sold it about 10 months ago or so, I meant to write the guys address down for if this moment came.. I WANT IT BACK He was only a young lad and wasn't into OSF's, he just 'saw it and liked it', and I used to see it knocking about Poulton (near Blackpool), but nobody has seen it for a while now, and I have a feeling he has lost interest and it is now sat on his drive, but I don't know where that is It definitely hasn't been on eBay either.. Is there any way I could get hold of his address and go for a nosy, see if I can purchase it back if it is laid about? Cheers for any help, Ste-V.
  22. I'm into ANYTHING motorsport I've done bangers for a few years, and have always dreamt about rallying, just never had the money to get in to it.. My only other worry is going out, having a go in a rally car, getting hooked, being skint for life Thanks for the replies all, I'll look into it more
  23. It was my birthday my last month, and my misses is paying for me to do a rally experience day thing.. Soo, I thought I'd ask here first, who's done one? Naturally it has to be a Mk2 Escort so who recommends where? Had a quick snoop on internet, looks like either Silverstone or the forest one, which is best? I only have £200 to throw at it, so if I was to go for the forest one it would have to be a half day.. Thanks for any help Or, if they're not worth the money, let me know Cheers
  24. Pfft, stupid pass-time, they need a project!
×
×
  • Create New...