Jump to content

Ste-V

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ste-V

  1. Yeah, put it to some use
  2. I am Started at dinner, in bed for half 9, good night
  3. Don't forget Monday the 28th is a Bank Holiday
  4. Ste-V

    Owners clubs

    What sort of money do the knock off for being a member of OSF then?
  5. Bah, I'd be bored if I'd finished for Christmas
  6. What snow
  7. Agreed, if you don't need to sell it, don't bother
  8. Enjoy life to the full, however I do it
  9. Get a whiplash claim in mate, anyone else would
  10. Ste-V

    who leaves there

    I admire your lazyness I did a little bit last nite, bah, worry about it next week, miles off yet
  11. Ste-V

    Whats Worse?

    I dunno, gotta be the latter, knocks me sick for ages
  12. Top result mate
  13. Ah right As long as they haven't forgotten about them Xmas would have been nice though..
  14. Not just me then Just worries me a bit how they aren't listed anymore, are they still coming?!
  15. It is a term known as BHC - Bloody High Compression
  16. Lucky you was in Could have ended alot worse How old is it? I'd be screaming at someone, wherever it came from..
  17. Remember them Haynes Mk1 Escort Mexico T-Shirts from Play.com? There was a thread on them, and people had received their blue ones (as I have), but not not their yellow ones.. Has anyone received their yellow one yet? Starting to annoy me a bit now as I wanted it for Xmas.. I had a look on Play.com yesterday and there is no listing for a yellow one anymore? Any ideas anyone? Cheers
  18. I can't remember the last time I saw another OSF on the road That looks well though
  19. Ste-V

    snow watch?

    Nothing up this way that I know of
  20. Lol Do sound quite tasty though
  21. Very nice and shiny mate
  22. Prefer a X-Flow on a set of 13" Rs4's
  23. I'm sure he will be made to feel very welcome inside
  24. Welcome on-board PLR
  25. Now then Barty Welcome to the forum mate, Ste-V #513
×
×
  • Create New...