Jump to content

Stiggy

Members
  • Posts

    760
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stiggy

  1. If you have watched the many video's of that days events you will realize that the laws of physics on that day were suspended. Newtons law. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Planes cannot melt into steel framed structure's no matter how you want to put it. As for CIA and the like I do not know or care. I do know what it should have looked like.
  2. Well it not the first time a boeing has completely disappeared. 4 of them disappeared 13 years ago, and they were all on the same day.
  3. I never said that.........
  4. American AWACS plane electronically hijacked it. Just a test I suspect. For something bigger at a later date, if it can happen once it can happen again.
  5. Errrmmmm. Shamelessly stolen.
  6. Stiggy

    New Fence :(

    Blue Pearl fence
  7. Yes you can sit an donut till your tyres pop, if you want. Not with an ATB. Plate type basically locks the 2 wheels together
  8. ATB is perfect for a road car, it's basically fit and forget. Clutch type does need some maintenance, and needs initial set up as mostly they are set way too tight and moan and groan like a bitch. WPE can set up clutch type LSD's at a very reasonable price. Personally it would have to be a Clutch Type LSD, mainly for the fun aspect.
  9. Again I also have had both. If you want to sit and do donuts all day an ATB is not what you want. But as I already stated only trying to give an informed opinion. They both have good and bad points.
  10. The OP asked what was the difference and arguments. Just trying to show what's what, ATB is great in a FWD less torque steer. Ever tried driving a powerful FWD with a Plate Type LSD ?? Gripper for example you need to be Popeye. But I am only giving examples so folks can make an informed decision.
  11. Have a look at this page. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/differential6.htm Specifically the torsen diff (same as quaife) one wheel in the air equals no drive as it is a percentage sent to wheel with most grip. 50% of zero is zero.
  12. An automatic torque biasing differential. The term Limited Slip Differential means just that it allows limited slip of one of the wheels. A true LSD never allows a wheel to spin off all the available drive. The Icelanders use the apply the brake trick to send the ppwer were it is needed. I post a vid later to explain. I suppose they use it as a generic term.
  13. ATB is not an LSD. If you have a wheel in the air it acts as a open diff.
  14. ChickswithDicks dot com ???
  15. No. Wasn't Victor Mature Samson ???
  16. Lol everyone is too grumpy
  17. Similar but not a perfect fit. Went through that 30 plus years ago.
  18. Sorry I don't agree
  19. They are 6 bolt crown wheels. Unlike Series 2 which are 8 bolt.
  20. This one is far better.
  21. Three unlock is £15.
  22. I'd put it back in the barn.
  23. Your putting it in the suitcase and taking it overseas ???
  24. ˄˄˄˄ And he does. ˄˄˄˄
×
×
  • Create New...