X-pack-Glyn Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 I do not want tp be a tool polisher any more, what do i have to do to change it?
X-pack-Glyn Posted March 28, 2007 Author Report Posted March 28, 2007 Hmmm, i dont like spam..... What about Peperami? i like that!!!
escortmad79 Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 Spams the word Be cruel & reset his post count
Trevmk3 Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 I do not want tp be a tool polisher any more, what do i have to do to change it? Spam like Slik
tazrocks88 Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 I do not want tp be a tool polisher any more, what do i have to do to change it? or just ask and they change it like they have!!!
Slik 50 Posted March 28, 2007 Report Posted March 28, 2007 Spams the word Be cruel & reset his post count Do what you will to my post count as it is just numbers. I am much more than just a number. I see my post count as a sort of grammatical number, A morphological category characterized by the expression of quantity through inflection or agreement. Or summat like that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now