Daggle Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Seems like no-one is posting today??? I have been in every room and had a read through and now that I have returned to Chit Chat, no-one else has posted anything?? Where are you all today, don't tell me you lot are actually working
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 5, 2007 Morning Mr D Sitting here at work wishing I wasn't Everything's gone wrong .... trying to find 2 tonnes of rubber which has not arrived from Germany due to the "busy ferries" Wish it was tomorrow .... off to Wheels Day and it's gonna be sunny for a change
Burns Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 howdy partner i'm taking drugs for money at the moment, got absolutely nothing to do today so i think i'll be here till they kick me off the computers it's beautiful outside up here and i'm cooped up indoors
over_head_cam Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Funny that burns, I take money for drugs to furnish my lavish lifestyle of fast cars, big yachts, mansions and filthy women
Daggle Posted April 5, 2007 Author Report Posted April 5, 2007 Morning Mr D Sitting here at work wishing I wasn't Everything's gone wrong .... trying to find 2 tonnes of rubber which has not arrived from Germany due to the "busy ferries" Wish it was tomorrow .... off to Wheels Day and it's gonna be sunny for a change 2 tonnes of rubber what??
DeuceCoupe Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Funny that burns, I take money for drugs to furnish my lavish lifestyle of fast cars, big yachts, mansions and filthy women yeah you look like the sort I am at work wishing the car had broken down today instead of yesterday then wouldn't be here (at work) only problem being off no computer at home wheels day tomorrow in a mark 3 escort not so good
Burns Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Funny that burns, I take money for drugs to furnish my lavish lifestyle of fast cars, big yachts, mansions and filthy women :lol:
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 5, 2007 Morning Mr D Sitting here at work wishing I wasn't Everything's gone wrong .... trying to find 2 tonnes of rubber which has not arrived from Germany due to the "busy ferries" Wish it was tomorrow .... off to Wheels Day and it's gonna be sunny for a change 2 tonnes of rubber what?? Just 2 tonnes of silicone rubber compound We extrude it into tubing and hoses etc
over_head_cam Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Morning Mr D Sitting here at work wishing I wasn't Everything's gone wrong .... trying to find 2 tonnes of rubber which has not arrived from Germany due to the "busy ferries" Wish it was tomorrow .... off to Wheels Day and it's gonna be sunny for a change 2 tonnes of rubber what?? Just 2 tonnes of silicone rubber compound We extrude it into tubing and huge dildos etc
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 5, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 5, 2007 lol well we did quote for a large Chemist chain for exactly that but didn't get the contract
young un Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 I'm here its half term - but going to holiday home tonight untill monday night
Daggle Posted April 5, 2007 Author Report Posted April 5, 2007 Im at home till 2 then off to work, just sitting here perusing OSF......
Cookie Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 Im sorry There is no-one here at the moment to reply to your post, please leave your new post after the beep and i shall get back to you. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now