atomic punk Posted April 15, 2007 Report Posted April 15, 2007 Itx my Escort 30th Birthday today so to celebrete I have been ont on the lash Many happy returns and how sad am I?
Guest c0rktina Posted April 15, 2007 Report Posted April 15, 2007 Itx my Escort 30th Birthday today so to celebrete I have been ont on the lash Many happy returns and how sad am I? not sad when our 3.0s turning 30 it meant cheaper tax so we took it out on jan 1st 07 just after midnight
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 16, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 16, 2007 Hope you had a fab birthday mate
atomic punk Posted April 16, 2007 Author Report Posted April 16, 2007 Hope you had a fab birthday mate The car says thankyou
johnny_h Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I hope you got it tanked up on V-Power It's when you mix it with shots of valve master that the fun starts!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 16, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 16, 2007 FPMSL ..... just read the thread again ..... what you like
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now