Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music rock music
Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 sorry... metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal metal
Arched Escy Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 Thats more me.But at least rock is music.Rave or dance isn't.I can listen to some hard rock,not stuff like Razorlight though.Modern punk is shite too.Blink 182 etc. Proper punk is good though!Misfits rule! IMHO!
Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 have you heard blink 182's cheshire cat album?
Arched Escy Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 have you heard blink 182's cheshire cat album?No?
Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 have you heard blink 182's cheshire cat album?No? that's what they used to be like
GT_Jim Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 ahhhh blink when they were good, its like the offspring during smash and ixnay on the hombre the memories
Pye Man Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 More of an Alkaline Trio, AFI etc fan. Though I do like the old stuff as well like SLF and the Damned. Love going to gigs, nowt better than getting in amoungst it!! Though it can be scary when youngsters and GIRLS get in. I think I will have to take a step back as Im getting old now
mk2_escort_chick Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Blink 182 and The Offspring Me, dean, neil (nettles) and clare (neils wife) went to see The offspring at Brixton. Lead singer got shoes thrown at him and hit him in the face Razorlight= Sh!t Me and my bro will shoot the lead singer several times!!!
GT_Jim Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Blink 182 and The Offspring Me, dean, neil (nettles) and clare (neils wife) went to see The offspring at Brixton. Lead singer got shoes thrown at him and hit him in the face Razorlight= Sh!t Me and my bro will shoot the lead singer several times!!! im so jealous ive wanted to see the offspring live for years. but why thro trainers thats just plain wrong
mk2_escort_chick Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 It was so out of order. Great gig I must admit
Pye Man Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Been to see Blink two times. Not the best live , but I used to lve em. Seen +44 at the Carling Acedemy in Newcastle. Pretty good. Best gig. Alkaline Trio at the Sheffield Octagon!!! Quality Less than jake are phenomenal live too!!
mk2_escort_chick Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Been to see Blink two times. You have no idea how lucky you are I want some Blink 182 Lyrics tattoo'd on me. "Of darkness in the valley we can live like jack and sally if we want"
Pye Man Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Been to see Blink two times. You have no idea how lucky you are I want some Blink 182 Lyrics tattoo'd on me. "Of darkness in the valley we can live like jack and sally if we want" Im too chicken to get a tatoo! but if i wasnt I would get the five ford stars across the top of my back. Subtle, and only the people in know would know it. I dont mind selling it out, coz I aint ever going to get it Yeah Iam a bit lucky. I can play a few blink songs. Some of the old stuff is awsome, stuff like wasting time, the girl next door, dammit (of course) etc. Mint
over_head_cam Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 I never could understand the need to call anyones music shit. There is no such thing as bad music. It can be out of tune, badly arranged, off key etc, but not shit. Just because it's not what you like doesn't make it no good To me that is like anoutsider saying OSF is shit. I'm sure 99% OSFers would find that an offensive statement?
Pye Man Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 I never could understand the need to call anyones music shit. There is no such thing as bad music. It can be out of tune, badly arranged, off key etc, but not shit. Just because it's not what you like doesn't make it no good To me that is like anoutsider saying OSF is shit. I'm sure 99% OSFers would find that an offensive statement? Yeah I totally agree. Everyones an individual and have their own tastes. To criticise(sp)their taste because it does not meet yours is a bit naughty.
tazrocks88 Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 I never could understand the need to call anyones music shit. There is no such thing as bad music. It can be out of tune, badly arranged, off key etc, but not shit. Just because it's not what you like doesn't make it no good To me that is like anoutsider saying OSF is shit. I'm sure 99% OSFers would find that an offensive statement? Yeah I totally agree. Everyones an individual and have their own tastes. To criticise(sp)their taste because it does not meet yours is a bit naughty. i agree with that 2!!! i like 2 be different and that w=means u get alot of people saying my taste is shit my reply is always no its just different!!! the best known artists in my collection has to be ACDC,GUNS'N'ROSES,BLACK SABBATH,METALICA,IRON MAIDEN,DRAGONFORCE,ALICE COOPER,KISS,ASIA,WHITE SNAKE,STEPHAN WOLF
GT_Jim Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 cant beat a bit of led zep either my fav gigs were greenday in manchester or alterbridge at rock city although i did se a really good ACDC tribute band the other week and they were awesome
tazrocks88 Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 cant beat a bit of led zep either my fav gigs were greenday in manchester or alterbridge at rock city although i did se a really good ACDC tribute band the other week and they were awesome that and i forgot a nice bit of deff leopard
Gareth Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 See, I can listen to anything (whether I like it or not), but I prefer metal, the harder the better- well into hardcore ATM Can't beat a bit of music with balls
Arched Escy Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 See, I can listen to anything (whether I like it or not), but I prefer metal, the harder the better- well into hardcore ATM Can't beat a bit of music with balls hardcore?
Gareth Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 Not that happy hardcore repetetive nonsense!!! Heard of Hatebreed, Stampin' ground, Heaven shall burn If you like heavy sreamy fast metal you'll love it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now