NURBURBRING EASTER 2007

Mk 1 Mark

i maxed out at 105mph 2 days ago. i know thts nothing to you lot but for a tottaly standard 1.3 x-flow thts apparently only suposed to do 92 in the manual thts pretty damn good.!!!!!!

if you get more people with small engines to go then tht would be better i guess for the trip up n back and the track coz there will still be a convoy goin on watever the power :?::?:

WOULD DEF BE UP FOR THIS,FEW OF ME MATES HAVE SPOKE ABOUT DOING IT NEXT YEAR BUT WOULD BE ALOT MORE FUN WITH A FEW MORE OLD SKOOL FORDS! IF YOU LET ME KNOW MORE CLOSER TO THE TIME WOULD BE GOOD,CHEERS :D

All the dates are there,And there is already 10 booked to go :wink:

But keep watching this thread,And i let anyone know if there are any changes :wink:

i would love to go to this. is a 1.3 acceptable or is this just a big engine meet?

up to you dude, but the tracks 13 miles per lap and has about 133 seperate corners....not one to be taken lightly...oh, and you get put on it with bikes and allsorts, also its a public road which means its open to the public, dont be supprised if you come across the odd coach or two travelling at 40 mph.

• 1 month later...
i would love to go to this. is a 1.3 acceptable or is this just a big engine meet?

up to you dude, but the tracks 13 miles per lap and has about 133 seperate corners....not one to be taken lightly...oh, and you get put on it with bikes and allsorts, also its a public road which means its open to the public, dont be supprised if you come across the odd coach or two travelling at 40 mph.

ive heard a story about a coach parked up on a corner and a motorbike smashing into it causing a fatality :(

thats why i asked if its a race day because they have marshells ,and no coaches ect are allowed on them days so you wont have to worry about hitting one at some silly speed

anyway i still love to do it,but i wont comit till my car is running :D

ive heard a story about a coach parked up on a corner and a motorbike smashing into it causing a fatality :(

thats why i asked if its a race day because they have marshells ,and no coaches ect are allowed on them days so you wont have to worry about hitting one at some silly speed

anyway i still love to do it,but i wont comit till my car is running :D

Al there is 3 race tracks there mate,But the old one does have a few coaches on it,

But its very rare to see them,And there are stewards there ect and you can see when they are going onto the track,

Bikes are the biggest problem....

Al just book even if you have to come in your skoda :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Il be interested if i can get hold of an old shitter, wont do it in mine but will take something cheap so prob not an OSF, maybe a shagged out mk2 golf so if i break i can just leave it there.

G :sheepshagger:

My mate took a mk2 16v last year drove it there had loads of fun drove it back.....

Well worth it :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for booking with Eurotunnel. Please read and make note of your travel details below.

Please print this page as confirmation of your booking. Printable version

You will not receive a booking confirmation via the post.

Booking reference ********* (you will be asked for this at Check-In)

Customer name Mr. Mark Maxwell

Going out

(local time) Short Stay Saver Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Thursday 05 April 2007

Check-in time 08:20 Departure time 08:50 Arrival time 10:25 £67

Coming back

(local time) Short Stay Saver Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Monday 09 April 2007

Check-in time 19:20 Departure time 19:50 Arrival time 19:25 £74

Vehicle details

Car up to 1.85m high

Travel cost You paid by MasterCard | Card number: ************

at 16:43 on Monday 12 February 2007 £141

IMPORTANT: The card used for payment must be presented by the cardholder on arrival at Check-In. 'E-cards' are not accepted.

Fare description

Short Stay Saver Fare

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would loved to have come on this with you mate, but the car's just not ready for it, and I'm going on holiday, hope you have a good time and make sure you take loads of piccies :thumbsup:

Sure will a :thumbsup:

And loads of in car footage if i can get the camara on the track. .

Will have to make it next year :wink:

Would loved to have come on this with you mate, but the car's just not ready for it, and I'm going on holiday, hope you have a good time and make sure you take loads of piccies :thumbsup:

Sure will a :thumbsup:

And loads of in car footage if i can get the camara on the track. .

Will have to make it next year :wink:

Was'nt there a thread trying to organize one for later this year, think I put my moniker down as "interested" but have'nt heard/seen anything since. If not will defo be up for it next year mate :thumbsup: