Stu_B Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 My mates a mechanic & he told me they had a mk3 'tina in for an MOT the other day & it's gonna be up for sale soon. He couldn't tell me to much about it but took a pic for me. It's '72, 4 door in yellow. Apparently its a GT. It's pretty tatty with lots of primer patches but supposed to ne pretty sound. It's got recaros but I think the interior is generally pretty tatty. I think the guy's looking for about £800 - what do you guys reckon it's worth? I saw it where it lives last night so I'm gonna go back & have a peek in the daylight.
johnny_h Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 Tuppence ha'penny and a bag of peanut brittle.
60ftman Posted July 16, 2007 Report Posted July 16, 2007 Tuppence ha'penny and a bag of peanut brittle. And a small bag at that!
Stu_B Posted July 17, 2007 Author Report Posted July 17, 2007 This car followed me to work today, TBH it doesn't look to be in much better condition than mine, & mines a 2dr so I'm gonna get off my arse & fix mine up!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now