Pipster007 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 ......................and no, I was lot referring to anyone who may love animals in that "special" manner Here is a pic of what I saw outside my patio window.
Pipster007 Posted July 18, 2007 Author Report Posted July 18, 2007 For once, I can say I know a bird that looks lilke a right Tit
DeuceCoupe Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 For once, I can say I know a bird that looks lilke a right Tit
Twinkle Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 did you shoot them all pip? are they home stuffed?
surfingturnip Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 For once, I can say I know a bird that looks lilke a right Tit It's stealing the cutlery, must be a chavvy bird
tazrocks88 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 how it would look in my garden only way i like to see the bloody grey things red ones are ok tho
Burns Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 how it would look in my garden only way i like to see the bloody grey things red ones are ok tho :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now