emu Posted July 24, 2007 Report Posted July 24, 2007 WOW!!!! Ive just put a film on on the 'puter and OSF has gone see through. I can still see the film, But I can keep track of goings on here too
over_head_cam Posted July 24, 2007 Report Posted July 24, 2007 Drugs. You must be on some serious $hit
emu Posted July 24, 2007 Author Report Posted July 24, 2007 Its true I tell thee!!! I havent got paint ont the 'puter anymore or i'd snapshotthe screen to prove it to you doubters!!!!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted July 24, 2007 Report Posted July 24, 2007 Phil, it's no use... we are loosing him
emu Posted July 24, 2007 Author Report Posted July 24, 2007 Here you go, Its a crappy picture because I had to take a photo of my monitor with my camera because I cant do that screenshot thing that people do. And NO it isnt a reflection! Or Porn
Admin Mk2Jo Posted July 25, 2007 Admin Report Posted July 25, 2007 So ..... it's clingFILM you've put on there then which is why you can see through it NUUUURRRRSSSEEEE !!!!!! Fetch the doctors immediately
Burns Posted July 25, 2007 Report Posted July 25, 2007 haha, mine used to do that, all of the black on your screen goes transparent, it's dead good but i'm in agreement with the others, you're still losing it
emu Posted July 25, 2007 Author Report Posted July 25, 2007 No I hadnt been drinking, that why I knew I wasnt imagining it!! Im still impressed by it though,I dont care what you lot say
Gareth Posted July 25, 2007 Report Posted July 25, 2007 Looks cool, could be a bit of distraction when watchin porn tho
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now