BIGKEV Posted July 25, 2007 Report Posted July 25, 2007 know of a place in the Yateley/Bracknell area that I can rent a lockup, somewhere that is about the size of a double garage and I can rent it for one month. Seem to have no room to work on my car and its starting to affect my motivation for getting the work done. I reckon that a months Time limit will make me get a shift on and get the bugger ready for paint!! Help me obi wan your my only hope!! I mean just look at the state of this - this was when I first turned her upside down.... lots more crap in there now.
Gareth Posted July 25, 2007 Report Posted July 25, 2007 That is cramped Kev m8, But I'm struggling in Oxford (where I live) So I couldn't help ya if my life depended on it m8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now