Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/326659316621
      • 1
      • Like
  2. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/326659930552
      • 1
      • Like
  3. Hey dude. Still alive. Hope your good.
  4. I willdo cheers Colin
  5. Just a little note to all who knew me - Its time to let someone else do what I never could do. The Thunder Bastard is up for Sale it'll be on eBay soon - i hope the person who buys it gets to drive it like they stole it. Happy future to everyone Cheers for the many smiles Au revoir. Kevin
  6. just like the one We bought from Phil OHC, set it on fire just off the M3 - great motor.
  7. From me and mine to you and yours. Been a bit mad busy but will catch up as soon as I can Santa brought a new part for the thunderbastard so fingers crossed it will rekindle my interest and get an mot and have at it
  8. well so far the transit has Burst top water hose on way to work - had to wait 2 hours for new pipe, There wasnt a thermostat in it to start with by the look of things then seal blew on Water pump immediatley after New water pump and Thermostat later (still over heats and break down on lonely section of A52 when a very nice bunch of travelling folk came to my rescue over a hedge , A very bizarre experience and after all that I went to see faithless at the the trent fm arena which was King marvellous!!
  9. an hour if I'm lucky each morning from boonsville into Nottingham and I'm ready to set myself on fire. its one of those I'll do it later jobs like what I should be doing right now.
  10. Think so yes, Is it a girling servo? They fit
  11. Not trying to throw a spanner in the works but I think its all overpriced, everything, buying them , the parts The 30 year old rule has meant that a once affordable hobby is now a cut-throat market with the skint people struggling to keep up. I believe that one organisation is responsible for unreasonable price increases but I cant say as peace must be kept
  12. NIce Ed but I'll still kick your arse round the bends
  13. I dont give a funk about shit like that - Mk2 Escorts arent being abused as much as they should be, They are Cars not Ornaments!!
  14. so you killed fufu then?
  15. Who's up for it, gonna try and get the thunder bastard ready
  16. chill out is meant to be chilled out - if any of you came round to my gaff then here is a selection of the many sweet tunes you might hear
  17. I just clicked what I want to get paid ...
  18. Ave It
  19. my old beast http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9279957396
  20. BIGKEV

    Aloha

    been sorting out our Business - Kitchens and Bathrooms - Car is still where I left it - I have turned it around and put the wheels back on but next year should be the year of the Thunder Bastard
  21. Holy Shit - just seen this - thats awful I hope they catch the little fookers that did it
  22. BIGKEV

    Aloha

    Hi all - been away for a while what have I missed?
  23. drives a nice Lexus
  24. I think he has been planning this for a wee while.
  25. sweet tale chap - well done and a nice motor to boot
×
×
  • Create New...