Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. is it a right hand drive Escy? cant see from the pics??
  2. click the link in this link and write a review ( you have to register ) http://www.money.co.uk/article/1004844- ... -tools.htm
  3. I like that - creepy cool
  4. I just made £80 at a car boot - was the worst old shite ever aswell.
  5. hope all is ok now mate
  6. sweet
  7. BIGKEV

    Have i got a

    I havent drank for 385 days yes you have a problem - and this is for Retrorigg
  8. sorry couldnt resist enjoy the site fella
  9. - gone are the days of the beermat......
  10. Vitara - all the way - cheap and cheerful and this one is my Wifes uncle ( he's a nutter) and he rolled it a few weeks ago on the ice. Spot the damge - hardly any, I have told him that the Exo cage is to protect the car from him!! oil filled the bores and locked the lump up so took sparkplugs out and wanged it over - hey presto - up and running again.
  11. watched one episode in which there was a fire on Kitt and it raged for over 10 mins and didnt leave a scratch, that along with the poor acting made me turn it off. lots of hot totty but altogther appaling!
  12. very funny "la trene"
  13. i have seen this also around Yateley
  14. umm, no ta
  15. BIGKEV

    FAO meaning

    fax - now thats old skool
  16. going by the amount of tablets I am taking I might be excused from my actions. I hope
  17. marmite gives me migraines - docs say no - I say yes but then no.
  18. BIGKEV

    GAS

    39p
  19. BIGKEV

    GAS

    just got a delivery today - we have a tank in the garden and we arrived back from visting family on the 28th then woke up to find the tank empty..... only just got some in today then had a palava with the back boiler - all sorted now , down to 2 layers now - feels like summer lol - had 6 on at one point - thought it was typical lol - coldest weather for 25 years and we dont have heat lol. thank fook for the immersion and the wood burner in the front room..... strange when you can see your breath when you in bed
  20. you are gonna have a problem - what size wall will your 8"'s run Mine run on 205/60/13 this can look odd as the rears are wider but more low profile. I have got 8 on front and 10's on the back - only thing I dont like is the height of the tyres!!
  21. What tires are you gonna use? I have got 9j now ,just because i cant find tires above the 235,13 inch I have those tyres on a 10" wheel
  22. BIGKEV

    SNOW

    lots of snow at the mo....
×
×
  • Create New...