Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. Shitload of the silica gel packets - chuck them in the car
  2. like this
  3. for all those that havent a clue what this thread is about - do yourselves a favour. Go and make a nice pot of coffee - Roll a fat one and watch this film. It is 2 hours long. X factor is about that and if you would rather watch some of the most pathetic "celebrities" give their shit opinion on shit people who like to embarass them selves in front of millions of people then there is no hope for you......in any way shape or form! You might as well just pull your pants down and get shafted now by our elected "governments"
  4. Congratchamalations
  5. another reason to watch Zeitgeist then
  6. just you wait till I show you my master peace lol quite handy with a chisel I'll have you know
  7. just watched it as I was intrigued The revolution is now very eye opening Next time I see an american I might just Punch them in the face for being so King Stupid
  8. I'm likin Jack there - unfortunately I had to carve what my daughter wanted which tbh has taken all the fun out of it for me. that looks like my Jack from last year This one is for Steve - bloody great Turnip it was
  9. this is kinda scary she might dent the bodywork!
  10. I never knew this thread was here !!! Will pop over for that starter soon James
  11. shame - in my old job I had about a 1000 of these bloody things that had to be scrapped 2 days after I left -otherwise I would have had them and I could have been like the milky bar kid lol
  12. Sorry Steve Pumpkins are more fun - Turnips are well hard to carve plus I dont want my kids to be bullied by dressing up as a turnip instead of a pumpkin you crazy fool
  13. BIGKEV

    FFS

    I'm so bored and Skint I have just made Mince fukcing pies!!!!!! That and the whittling - I'm not sure who I am anymore! anyone want to buy genuine Northern monkey mince pies? only a tenner for 3
  14. every time you look in the mirror sorry Congrats on the MOT
  15. well you may throw up soon - that'll be the fumes - just stick your fingers down your throat and you'll feel a whole lot better
  16. Once upon a time I was phoned up 20 mins after I dropped off my old MK2 Escort for an MOT - it was the tester who was a family freind He told me to come and take the car away and use the 6 weeks MOT it had left and then Scrap it He said that if he wasnt a family freind that he would have condenmed the car instantly lol It was my first car how was I supposed to know that there was no Brakes ? It did stop - I just had to think about stopping 3/4 mile ahead lol. I used the gears mostly - wasnt till I had my second that I first used proper brakes on a mk2 escort
  17. I love this thread - clearly a few noses put out of joint
  18. bless you daggle you do get a lot of shit from OSF'ers lol
  19. funny as that is "The ideal candidate will be a go-getting self starter with proven muttering skills and at least 10 years experience of standing on a street corner shouting at traffic in a wooly hat. A lack of basic personal hygiene is important as well as one or more of the following: - A beard full of dried sick - 4 pairs of ill-fitting trousers - Foetid stench and colourful facial bruises."
  20. what was it - only got this Gumtree > sorry We are really sorry but we can't process your request at the moment.This will either be a temporary glitch or something that we are working to getfixed as quickly as possible. Please click the back button in your browser andtry once again or if that doesn't work then please try again a little later.We are really sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience. The Gumtree team
  21. good luck - enjoy the remortage
  22. ah ok - alrighty then what a dafty eh? Filling up with the wrong fuel I have done that !!
  23. i cant comprehend breaking down in the fastest lane. at some point whilst breaking down and slowing speed Hazards should have been applied and the steering wheel turned left thats left towards the hard shoulder! Anyone who actually comes to a stop in the fast lane without impacting something needs there license taken away Fair play trying to help but I hope you gave the person a right earful after. I know I would have
  24. BIGKEV

    Emu ......

    Well done Richard Myself - I dont believe in running unless being chased ( and that happens rarely ) Congrats
×
×
  • Create New...