Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. You lot scare me - what are you doing watching this drivel? - get a life! read a book/ fix your cars/shag your Mrs anything but watching this shit
  2. have a search on youtube - surprising what you can find on there!!
  3. lol Glen not a chance - I dont fit in a corsa I can promise you it aint one or two of trhe same lads - they are King everywhere !!
  4. erm? what?
  5. This little village I live in is mental - all the young lads who drive have corsas Nothing else I swear once every 5 mins a boyed up corsa goes past my window!!! and at 4.15 each day through the week all you can here is the burbled sound of a 1.2 Vauxhall engine with a massive twat pipe!!! very odd
  6. cool - maybe I'll sell me lifes work for 20 mill one day
  7. your dog scares the shit out of me with that loud loud bark!
  8. BIGKEV

    Redundancy

    fook then Gordy - you know that they would try this - the move to wales will make things much better - hope you and your good lady and little Jasmine are ok. dont let the bastards get you down!!
  9. BIGKEV

    very bored

    forgot to ask Scott - how was your hospital appointment the other day!!
  10. I've heard that these wheels are quite modern and they would make you running shoe shaped focus very very different and ....... look really hard!!
  11. when approaching roundabout look right, look left ...... what are you looking for? Old Bill thats what plenty of times I have come to my fave roundabout and have been ready to hang it out but if there is any plod type looking cars at all then I wont bother Just aint worth the hassle
  12. So he has paid £1350 in fines - sounds like a right twat and one day you'll learn to keep your mouth shut when getting pulled by Old Bill. Well done though for being a model OSF'er
  13. Sambo - what 10 x 13 have you got now?
  14. twunts!!
  15. ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST join the cult lol
  16. PLease dont mention the T word where I may read it - You may just start the demise of my little village oh and RIP JOHN
  17. Pink to match your eyes
  18. BIGKEV

    P.C Help ?

    Messenger has a remote assistance thing - dead easy
  19. Cheers Glen I have a few bits of Lime and Horse Chestnut to play about with Gonna Whittle a Pinto on twin 40's next - loads of fun lol
  20. Life in the country is very shall we say ...... quiet and with no money to spend on stuff I have found that I have a skill in whittling. This first one of the thunder bastard took me about 6 hours and I used a random peice of mahogany, a very hard wood to carve and I only had 1 chisel ( and I found that in the shed when I moved in.) so with the bluntest of chisels I created this I was quite chuffed with this so then made one for my lovely wife It took an hour and a half then I decided to wait till I got some better chisels and I will be going to buy a proper set of carving chisels tomorow so in the mean time I thought what can I do next so I "borrowed" some celotex ( builders insulation foam) and created this Still not fully finished yet as I started a MK2 escort and a capri and I should really learn to finish one thing at a time. what do you think then?
  21. I cant remember seeing any for ages - any pics Escortmad?
  22. waht do you mean - "cutting step ladders" - what are you on about ?
×
×
  • Create New...