Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. THIS
  2. yateley hants
  3. wanna put it up against whats left of my rangie m8 I most certainly do chap - and at the strip lol power to weight ratio you've no chance - mind you I shouldnt drive it then must get permission from the boss lady lol
  4. think the panda would be fair game???
  5. Good point mate - Deffo not painting the wheels orange...... I know you lot like orange but I like silver and the orange idea. - It will have Tinted windows anyway (proper Black) - but it would set it of Orange wouldnt it .... EEEEKK
  6. Whilst pondering what to do next to the car (see my resto for the full story) Me and Russ rubbed down the rollcage and gave it a nice coat of primer today - Question is what colour should I paint it - I was thinking Midnight Blue same as the car first of all or plain silver like the decals then after russ put an Idea in my head kinda gots me thunking What about gt40 orange for a total contrast Help me decide Obi wan your my only hope!
  7. BIGKEV

    gearbox

    Rocket and two type nines - still cant to decide which one gets the pleasure of being in the thunder saloon - good to have a few spares lol
  8. my sierra is old skool - Aint that right chelle LOL love a good wind up
  9. When she was roadworthy well I kinda drove her like i stole her The RS that is not the Granny - Span the wheels up from cold every morning if she started under her own steam - If not then a swift push would be needed - The blokes at work were what I called my starter motor lol - well for £60 when you aint got it what else will you do ? Was reliable until I did 1500 miles in one week visisting family around Great britain - LOL - what a mistake In that short time - The Carb unscrewed itself threfore ran like a bag of poo - An alternator Bolt decided to Vanish on the way o my sisters house - luckily she had a Capri on her lawn which I managed to scrump a few bits from and I was on my merry way. After that wee journey was over I was coming back from work one night and got stuck in Traffic and over heated - Then some main oil seal went and it couldnt have happenend at a worser time lol - The Joys of owning an OSF eh ?
  10. So we can say that we all like this idea then ? Think the midlands would be a mutual ground for a good getogether I think we should get some Names down though and a date will have to be after baby but thats only the end of May Jesus 5 weeks
  11. Who would like to have a day just for an OSF BBQ Somewhere in the midlands so loads of us attend Maybe could do a day trip to alton towers or camping or if someone has a ruddy great big field that a few of us can have a razz around in then some beers. Suggestions please It would be a great way of meeting a lot of you from oop north too, with enough prep it could be a great little exclusive event for members What sayeth thoo?
  12. You know sometimes when you think to yourself .... No I wont say that that would be wrong Well you missed your oppurtunity escort21 LMAO PMSL Spot on
  13. Its a good excuse lee Might use that one myself
  14. We all have that dream - but by then they will have flying cars and self drying clothes or have I been watching too much back to the future
  15. Whats your weirdest dream that you had and can remember. I usually cant remember mine at all but I do talk a lot in my sleep as Em keeps telling me Quite Embarassing really as Last night I was shouting out at the top of my voice " Camel Toe" Fook knows why LOL
  16. Im up for it - Where would I be without OSF... ?
  17. If I may add - I find that I'm not able to read all the topics in all the posts due to lack of time and sometimes think I'm missing out which makes me sad. . . . . . . .
  18. Love reading about this topic every time it comes - Superb Keeping it OLDSKOOL LOL
  19. Go for a Zetec buddy - The parts as perry says will be availible forever and a day - I have a modified Sump If you want it - Sump has to be different so I believe.
  20. We are up for it but the due date for the nipper is the 22nd may - So I am needless to say.... Gutted !!
×
×
  • Create New...