Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. BIGKEV

    my new toy

    Nice one Lee mate - enjoy and be carefull
  2. BIGKEV

    Stuck in

    Well I am going to get Caned - As of now...
  3. Fantastic - Love it can it get the sound of a V6 though ?
  4. Shut ya Face - you'll be laughing on the other side of it when your tent gets blown away at a show lol
  5. Happy Biurthday
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF18OHikxhM Superb
  7. Good God - go and stand in the corner
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-YcBVEnLT8
  9. BIGKEV

    Tyres

    NANKANGS MATE SPIN EM UP ALL DAY AND NO WEAR - NO GRIP EITHER BUT HEY !
  10. BIGKEV

    FINALLY

    Congrats little dude
  11. Yes I agree this is bad - Very Bad indeed - but as Jimbob says - wheres the alarm and tracker?? £29.99 on Ebay for a Tracker and for someone who has just spent £15,000 on his beloved car then he is a fool for not having one ( I feel bad for saying this but Roy Nunn deals in Mk1 and Mk2 stuff at the shows so Somehow I dont think he paid top whack for the parts he used!) Bet you any money it was insured for agreed value with or without Tracker GET AND ALARM AND TRACKER !
  12. will fit so I think - but a bigger tunnel would make maintenance easier
  13. women are odd fairy muff......... Pregnant women they are a nightmare - i thought i was living with a different person and they always get to blame "hormones" for whatever crap they give out
  14. arpy burpday ants 4 door
  15. how very ghoulish ???
  16. Are you refering to your cat or what ?
  17. Can I play too?
  18. get another rover
  19. like it mate - did you stay within your budget?
  20. so your not aware of the osf dating agency? worked a treat for me and em lol
  21. i'm lying its working now
  22. me niether !!
  23. i'll see you up the pod in mine lol
×
×
  • Create New...