Jump to content

BIGKEV

Members
  • Posts

    2,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BIGKEV

  1. BIGKEV

    ELECTION 2010

    took that survey - was surprised, Now know what to vote for. legalise Cannabis FTW
  2. yup thats the plan
  3. 30 - your speedos out mate, Bad news and all that but no way is that 30
  4. Pot of coffee and a baseball bat - just wait for the little Apple Pies to come again then steal their scooters
  5. he got buggered by bigger boys?!?!
  6. We got Married
  7. BIGKEV

    New RS500

    load of old shite Bring back Rear wheel drive and light cars that are fun to drive!!
  8. used to live in Germany and there was a place called Titz and not far away was Wankum
  9. your a busy boy - passing your test and two boys on your 17th birthday
  10. BIGKEV

    show us your

    I hate Shiny paint - I love my paintjob but I hate the pussyfooting around so as not to scratch it, Built to abuse not polish
  11. google exercise referal scheme, also see if there is a forces Gym near you .
  12. You TiT.
  13. dunno dont care - speedo has never worked and the fuel gauge is hard to see cos its in the boot lol
  14. good job the insurance paid out eh Glen ?
  15. BIGKEV

    Im famous!!

    very good idea, how many accidents are there a month involving children?
  16. Wheelsday or Newark auto Jumble??? Hmmm.
  17. its all sorted I hope lol
  18. lol what a load of tosh haha
  19. I'm taking an Air horn and I'm gonna really upset some folk this year lol
  20. like it Scott - I have Cities of gold downloaded for thos boring winter days hehe - 40 episodes! mind you I also have 79 episoodes for thundercats - off to download ulysses now lol
  21. well Monkey was ace but these were better
  22. cant you just sit outside and shoo them away - it might take a fair amount of your time up but at least you will have a nice clean car
  23. one inch prick performance welcome to the nuthouse
  24. Nice one chap - Listen up this geezer helped us get back from Spalding last night after James and the beige beauty lost first gear - then the gearstick snapped off and we fixed it with tape and a socket got us home - Thanks again for your help!! oh yeah - and the wheel came loose on the way back lol -
  25. cool - I had this made for my Wifes 30th
×
×
  • Create New...