kirk10 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 what ever next http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunroofs ... 0148596999
Burns Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07A: We are working on new ideas, thank you. :lol:
Copey Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 erm....cars with sunroofs look cool...NO...thats the most pointless thing in the world!! its verging on worse than chavs!!!
Daggle Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 That is quality Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking outside, also can you make one that simulates looking up at the stars I think chicks would really dig it or put a scary face on it so when People in my car look up the think there is somebody on the roof I think you have endless possibilities with this product. Thanks.
over_head_cam Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Excellent. I wonder if he makes any money from them. If he does then good luck to him. My mate ran his own retail business and one of his phrases was: "Never give a sucker an even break" A bit harsh, but he's doing quite well for himself
texr2000 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Thats Jokes! the questions make it even funnyer!! Part of me think that maybe a few of them questions were serious.... Thought about one for the Escort but looks too modern, maybe they offer pop-up look ones....
bortaf Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 If they where magnetic you could swap it from car to car
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now