johnny_h Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 My missus has gone on the piss with her mate in town and my best mate has pissed off out with his work mates. I'm indoors on the fookin pooter.
Burns Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 that was me last night turn the tv up loud and get some porn on the computer
Gonzo Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 I'm also a very sad old fart. sitting on the pooter when I could be out on me bike or drinking. my excuse is I been working like a slave all day and already had a few beers. =P
surfingturnip Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 I'm just a lazy barstool with sod all in the way of a social life
johnny_h Posted August 25, 2007 Author Report Posted August 25, 2007 I'm just a lazy barstool with sod all in the way of a social life But you are 16! You should be hanging out in parks drinking cider and gettin stinky fingers.
surfingturnip Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 I'm just a lazy barstool with sod all in the way of a social life But you are 16! You should be hanging out in parks drinking cider and gettin stinky fingers. Yes but I am not a chav, I dont hang round on street corners. All my mates are away atm anyway plus I nearly get knifed often enough just walking round, I'm not gonna mingle with the people who threaten me am I?
Copey Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 the majority of my mates are at Leeds this weekend, i was gonna go but did you see how SHIT the lineup is!!! the ONE band i would actually make a point to watch would be Dinosaur Jr. and a weekend of crap music and all the money...not worth it imo
presleybeetrootboy Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 i agree with surfin turnip i never go out cos of chavie bastards they spoil everything but i get pissed at home lol
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 I'm just about to go to bed. After last nights pissup at my mates where I ended up going to bed at 4am and tonights BBQ at my sister in laws, I need some sleep.
Chris! Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 iv been out alllllllllllll afternoon football (we beat norwich ) and pub
mr squidian Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 mum and dad are out.. girlfreind is asleep im up watchin south park
Mr Sam Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 i have house to myself and New Order up..........LOUD 'up down turn around please dont let me hit the ground............'
johnny_h Posted August 25, 2007 Author Report Posted August 25, 2007 i have house to myself and New Order up..........LOUD 'up down turn around please dont let me hit the ground............' party at Sams!
Chelle Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 I'm just a lazy barstool with sod all in the way of a social life But you are 16! You should be hanging out in parks drinking cider and gettin stinky fingers. Yes but I am not a chav, I dont hang round on street corners. All my mates are away atm anyway plus I nearly get knifed often enough just walking round, I'm not gonna mingle with the people who threaten me am I? Ahhh but he did not mention the melly fingers
Smudger105e Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 I'm just a lazy barstool with sod all in the way of a social life But you are 16! You should be hanging out in parks drinking cider and gettin stinky fingers. Yes but I am not a chav, I dont hang round on street corners. All my mates are away atm anyway plus I nearly get knifed often enough just walking round, I'm not gonna mingle with the people who threaten me am I? Ahhh but he did not mention the melly fingers melly fingers?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now