4parajon Posted September 3, 2007 Report Posted September 3, 2007 I think a Girls Aloud room is a great idea
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 3, 2007 Report Posted September 3, 2007 I think a Girls Aloud room is a great idea Yeah but it needs to be a real room with the real girls aloud. Nekkid. With baby oil. And cream. Oh Jon you've started me off now....
4parajon Posted September 3, 2007 Report Posted September 3, 2007 I think a Girls Aloud room is a great idea Yeah but it needs to be a real room with the real girls aloud. Nekkid. With baby oil. And cream. Oh Jon you've started me off now.... Ive started you off.......
Pipster007 Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I think a Girls Aloud room is a great idea Yeah but it needs to be a real room with the real girls aloud. Nekkid. With baby oil. And cream. I thought it was called the "Adults Only Room"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now