ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 Coincidences are part and parcel of life. But if they appear in films the audience would think 'what a load of rubbish'. So, list your most bizarre coincidences here. Here are two of mine. Last week, I went to my brother in laws 40th birthday at his house. The neighbours arrived, and I already knew him. He sits next to me at Bradford City. When I was 15, I went on a 'double date' with my mate. The girl my mate was seeing shared the same birthday as him. We were talking about it, and the girl she brought along shared the same birthday as me.
Trevmk3 Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 this one doesnt involve me as such but last night at jongleurs there was a table of people, 4 of which where celebrating there birthday (all the same day) and two of them had just got engaged to each other.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now