johnny_h Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 People just don't get it. This item did not sell for 99p Subject: Re: Question for item #160155987034 - RING HALOGEN FOG / SPOT LIGHTS Q: Hi, i missed the end of the auction as i got called into work. if the items did not sell i would like to buy them. Let me know, regards, alan Response from johnnyh20000: That's your own fault. The point of ebay is to bid, not wait until the end of the auction. I think I'll throw them in the skip.
petrolhead01 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 quality , !!! lol , i will give you a fiver for them next time we meet!!
antz Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 bit of a mean reply dude.... i have genuinely missed the end of an auction before by typing an email and the seller was glad to sell me the item as it hadnt sold. just think he might of offered you good money for them
Mr.Sumo Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 PMSL @ Johnny...subtle but effective m8
johnny_h Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 bit of a mean reply dude.... i have genuinely missed the end of an auction before by typing an email and the seller was glad to sell me the item as it hadnt sold. just think he might of offered you good money for them So you saw something you fancied on ebay and didn't bid on it and then missed the end of the auction. You should have bid when you saw it. Bollox to him. All he had to do was stick a 99p bid on them and he would have won them. Instead he tried playing the last minute game and lost. I couldn't care less if he offered me a tenner for them now. I'd rather give them away to someone genuine.
Posse Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 PMSL johnny that exhaust system you have on there what size bore is it m8?
johnny_h Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 The Ashley is 2 inch mate.
lee_capri Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 whens the end ive been looking at that i love ebay
Pipster007 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 I couldn't care less if he offered me a tenner for them now. I'd rather give them away to someone genuine. Give them to me for nothing then
johnny_h Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 I couldn't care less if he offered me a tenner for them now. I'd rather give them away to someone genuine. Give them to me for nothing then I've relisted them lol! It was free. If they don't go you can fight Petrolhead for em
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now