Admin Mk2Jo Posted October 10, 2007 Admin Report Posted October 10, 2007 Great clip that Mikey Damn in-breeds
turner Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 My best bit of Deliverence ! wish i could play my guitar as well as the kiddy on the banjo
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted October 10, 2007 Author Report Posted October 10, 2007 I can play the first few bars of deliverance. And I can squeal like a piggy when the mood takes me....
Admin Mk2Jo Posted October 10, 2007 Admin Report Posted October 10, 2007 And I can squeal like a piggy when the mood takes me.... Adult room .... photos .... now please
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted October 10, 2007 Author Report Posted October 10, 2007 Here's a home video I prepared earlier.
4parajon Posted October 10, 2007 Report Posted October 10, 2007 Is that a pinto motor in the background in that vid Mike?
SmokeEm Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 The kid wasn't actually playing though... There was a man behind him, and its his arms you can see....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now