frenchy Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 as above on sataday just thought i would put the thought out there got nothing else to do
johnny_h Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 I would but i am out DJing. I don't mind a bit of saaarfend action.
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 Hhhhmmmm, I am feeling that. Not sure about this Saturday coming, but don't scrap the idea as I love cranking it down in Essex. Got to show the plastic how it's done... Old Skool Fords flexing it on the sea front
Noodles Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 Cool we still on for this? I well up for it the estate will be done
frenchy Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 ya mate still up for it not sure about times yet still trying to get pelvins to come. jim you got to come sat
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafend-fooking lovely! I will be there young man with Noodles woodles in the estate. We have no tunes though The essex massive will have to make do with hearing the pinto and the 45's-iiiiiiiii!
frenchy Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 iiiiiiiiiiiii ya blood rude ting ya 45's bad ass
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 As it turns out, I should be down in Shoebury with my mate visiting his brother. We are planning on rolling through Southend in the evening, so I will see you there. I must not forget my AA card... yep, i'm taking the shit-box I will text Dean when we're thinking of flexing down there
pelvins Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 im trying 2 get paul 2 go! it should b a laugh vicky x
Noodles Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 You can do it! If you wanna see the estate as clean as it will ever be you have to go
frenchy Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 i take it you have finished it then mate
pelvins Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 the old man in doors said we can go only if the weather stays nice!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 According to the BBC, the rain will stop by 4:00pm. What time are you thinking of leaving? Also would you like to meet at the big Esso station before the Dartford tunnel????
frenchy Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 yep meet there dont mind what time thow
frenchy Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 peeps meeting at 7.30 at esso dartford before the tolls. hopefully will meet more osf down there
thesmith Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 the big one by the roud about at the lakeside entrance ???
Noodles Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 No the one before teh tunnel if you were coming anti clock wise on the M25 you come off at the A2 juction (J2) and go striaght over it towards Dartford and its just on the left at the top of the slip road
thesmith Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 might not make 7,30 but il catch you up ,do you just head for the sea front.I take it theirs only 1 junction for southend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now