Morley Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 I know I haven't been on here for ages and my reasons for that are both personal and the fact that I very rarely get time to think, let alone cruise forums all day... I apologise and consequently expect a public hanging. Anyways, that is not why I'm here, i'm here to bid a fond farewell to my partner in crime, my wingman, my professional other half - Christopher Jane Pollitt. As you are all aware today is his last day here at Retro Ford and I am very sad to see him go. Over the last year we have had many laughs, the occasional tear and muchos stress, but the important thing is that we have had a good time. The sad fact is that I have spent more time with him in the last 13 or so months than I have my own girlfriend and in a weird way it is just like the end of a beautiful relationship. But that's sentimental crap, so we will leave it there. I'd like to wish him the best of luck for the future and sincerely hope that he keeps in touch with himself... and us of course. PF's "the boy Gambles" is very distraught about the whole situation, crying himself to sleep most nights. He will be missed You will still see his name popping up in the mag and maybe even his Capri, if he doesn't sell it. Good luck mate - Alright at the back?? On a less gay note, Retro Ford are now searching for an enthusiastic young wippersnapper who lives and breathes old Fords to join the team as a staff writer. If you fancy a shot at this drop me an email to bmorley@unity-media.com
mk2_escort_chick Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 Christof will be fine! I'd love to take his place...but my tea skills just dont cut the mustard
MightySprocket Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 good luck chris! ey up ben id love the job but... I cun't spoll, dent make tee and love toe fur awey!
Smudger105e Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 And Sarah, having you down as "The Shed" would not have a good ring to it!
bobmk1 Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 oh man...its been emotional mr Poooooooolllllleeeeeeeey Reque....ah ha! gonna miss our cossy nights in together in our ally framed palace made of plastic just always rember to ask......'whats that for' ....ykt take care fella.
tim Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 oh man...its been emotional mr Poooooooolllllleeeeeeeey Reque....ah ha! gonna miss our cossy nights in together in our ally framed palace made of plastic just always rember to ask......'whats that for' ....ykt take care fella. you 2 got close that night didnt you good luck with the future chris
DEP Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 oh man...its been emotional mr Poooooooolllllleeeeeeeey Reque....ah ha! gonna miss our cossy nights in together in our ally framed palace made of plastic just always rember to ask......'whats that for' ....ykt take care fella. you 2 got close that night didnt you good luck with the future chris
bobmk1 Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 oh man...its been emotional mr Poooooooolllllleeeeeeeey Reque....ah ha! gonna miss our cossy nights in together in our ally framed palace made of plastic just always rember to ask......'whats that for' ....ykt take care fella. you 2 got close that night didnt you good luck with the future chris thats mature
trevb Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 You boys! Good luck in the future chris i know...lol, bobs account has been frozen over that oh well hope all goes well in the future Chris
Slammed Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 good luck in the future chris and i am missing my work experiance so much best of luck chris! gavin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now