stevepeanut Posted July 24, 2008 Report Posted July 24, 2008 if theres not much interest in the capri I'm selling, I was thinking of taking the cage and LSD out and selling them. But then I thought, would the LSD go in the mk2 escort axle?
glenbo Posted July 24, 2008 Report Posted July 24, 2008 isnt the capri diff a rear loader and an escort diff a front loader
Mk 1 Mark Posted July 24, 2008 Report Posted July 24, 2008 Capri diff / lsd will not fit an English diff / axle as the capri has an Atlas axle. so its different and wont fit. You could change the axle but it means having the atlas shorterned as it will be to long with standard arches
stevepeanut Posted July 24, 2008 Author Report Posted July 24, 2008 Capri diff / lsd will not fit an English diff / axle as the capri has an Atlas axle. so its different and wont fit.You could change the axle but it means having the atlas shorterned as it will be to long with standard arches cheers for that mate. I knew the capri was an atlas, but I am totally new to escorts to didnt realise that it was the english axle on that
kevmk2 Posted July 24, 2008 Report Posted July 24, 2008 Atlas axle's with LSD's go for over £500 on ebay these days Worth keeping it though if you are planning on big power on the escort later
stevepeanut Posted July 24, 2008 Author Report Posted July 24, 2008 well I get £500 for the axle, £200 for the cage thats £700, plus I can sell the rest of the capri as a running Mot'd car with normal axle. Might get more money that way
kevmk2 Posted July 25, 2008 Report Posted July 25, 2008 well I get £500 for the axle, £200 for the cage thats £700, plus I can sell the rest of the capri as a running Mot'd car with normal axle. Might get more money that way Sounds good, then that will pay for a Tran-X LSD for the escort
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now