Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

what do they look like?

 

i think i have sat in the garden all be it a bit moist and suffering from weld splatters but maybe someone wants it?

 

its free too

Posted
At least something is original still in the car :roll:

 

not problems i hope?

 

No problems it is type 49 for sure, just he had changed the dash, door cards etc, I have put them all back to original (well maybe not the dash as I put the wood back on that, I think the RS2000 was wood wasn't it?) anyway anything would be better than that Aliminmum, he also painted the dash dials blue :roll: and the wheels as you know, they are being changing anyway

 

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...