ChristophStone Posted August 4, 2008 Report Posted August 4, 2008 Been looking for a suitable car for a while now, there was a nice looking one up on carandclassic.com for £1600 but it sold a few hours before I rang . There's a few on ebay but they're either project cars with no tax and test (which I can't do without) or they're show cars on for £4000+ All I want is a nice 1.6 or 1.6GT motor, any trim level will do, that's solid and with tax and test so I can pootle around for the rest of the summer then get it sprayed and shiny in the Spring. Not asking too much is it!? My budget is around £2500 so please aynone let me know if you hear any little birdies saying there might be a car being put on the market anywhere. Cheers! CT
bomber1 Posted August 4, 2008 Report Posted August 4, 2008 u could get a nice mk3 for that. tho if u want a mk1 keep looking
ChristophStone Posted August 4, 2008 Author Report Posted August 4, 2008 I've looked at some mk3 cars and I'd consider it, but my heart is set on a mk1 car. by next summer i want a metalic black car with rostyle or cragar wheels, and white line tyres.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now