mk1mexico Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 ..to OSF member of the month, as in the Sticky post?? Was there a winner decided or have i missed something staring me in the face
mk2_escort_chick Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 I won Pmsl-just kidding! I'm sure that Jimboberdy of the Square Pants will post up soon
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 Fear not people, I have been a tad busy the last few days. Expect the winner to be posted up in the next few minutes
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 The winner has been announced Thanks you all for your patience
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now